Indiana "Jones", Drawn & Quartered

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying you think they designed this show for lucas oil stadium? :withstupid:

I seem to remember some interview with the Cavaliers staff in 07 about designing their show differently because the Rose Bowl was so flat.

Are you saying you think they designed this show for lucas oil stadium? :withstupid:

of course they did. any drum corps creative staff keeps in mind the finals venue for the show design.

So I bet that when the last 3 scores come out, I expect there to be Yelling, flaming and then everyone to be pleased with in a 12 hour period

we have to do SOMETHING between quarters and semis!

of course they did. any drum corps creative staff keeps in mind the finals venue for the show design.

Oh. Cool.

:withstupid:

I would have laughed really hard if you said Shift+F4. For people that don't know, don't try it, it closes your internet.

At least I think that's what it is, if I remember right. I haven't used a PC in 3 years.

alt+f4

alt+f4

Yeah, that's it.

How much you wanna bet people just closed their window because they were curious? Besides, there's nothing better to do right now, I hate waiting.

Edited by acolli17

Actually, I seem to recall them saying precisely that sometime this season, although I'd have to dig the quote out. Might have been on their Twitter feed, actually.