Indiana "Jones", Drawn & Quartered

Ok gang I guess this is the spot to hang for tonights Quarter Finals if you're not going to the "Live" shows. Good luck to ALL the corps tonight and "let's get it on"!!!

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen the line up on dci.org? Is is correct? It has Cavies on 2nd and BK second to last. I don't know much about line up placement, but this seems strange to me.

Has anyone seen the line up on dci.org? Is is correct? It has Cavies on 2nd and BK second to last. I don't know much about line up placement, but this seems strange to me.

Here is the line-up:

1. Cascades – 4:00 p.m.

2. Pioneer – 4:17 p.m.

3. Jersey Surf – 4:34 p.m.

4. Pacific Crest – 4:51 p.m.

5. Mandarins – 5:08 p.m.

6. Spirit – 5:25 p.m.

7. Crossmen – 5:42 p.m.

Intermission (41 min)

8. Madison Scouts – 6:40 p.m.

9. The Academy – 6:57 p.m.

10. Colts – 7:14 p.m.

11. Troopers – 7:31 p.m.

12. Glassmen – 7:48 p.m.

13. Blue Knights – 8:05 p.m.

14. Blue Stars – 8:22 p.m.

Intermission (17 min)

15. Boston Crusaders – 8:56 p.m.

16. Phantom Regiment – 9:13 p.m.

17. Bluecoats – 9:30 p.m.

18. Santa Clara Vanguard – 9:47 p.m.

19. Holy Name Cadets – 10:04 p.m.

20. Carolina Crown – 10:21 p.m.

21. The Cavaliers – 10:38 p.m.

22. Blue Devils – 10:55 p.m.

No, seriously. Is ther a website or thread that is following the action today (quarterfinals). No, I don't tweet.

Hopefully we will see around 4:00. It's still a little early in the day.

Thanks very much-I thought something was way off! Appreciate it. Leaving for the stadium in an hour or so-can't wait!! Go BK!!

I am kevsmomm on Twitter and will probably throw some stuff up, it won't be commentary per se-don't feel really qualified, but I'll throw some thoughts up anyway:)

Thanks very much-I thought something was way off! Appreciate it. Leaving for the stadium in an hour or so-can't wait!! Go BK!!

I am kevsmomm on Twitter and will probably throw some stuff up, it won't be commentary per se-don't feel really qualified, but I'll throw some thoughts up anyway:)

Cool. All you have to do to be qualified is to be there! Eyes and Ears! :laughing:

Don't worry! The only qualification required is that you be a fan of drum and bugle corps : :laughing:

Any bones you throw us will be much appreciated, and if anyone tries to call you out, just remember: those who matter won't mind, and those who mind don't matter :lol: