Terrible Sound in Lucas

To point - did you notice the use of vocals this year? There wasn't much. And what was done was used effectively and not overdone in my opinion.

Good point, and you are correct. However, the other poster was referring to problems with amplification, synthesizers, etc., that seem pretty hard to overcome. Yet marching bands are still using them. Looking at BOA, that's why I fear that corps will never turn back from this trend.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We caught semis in section 344 (5 yard line or so) and it was bad...but what do you expect for bad seats? However, it was MUCH worse than sitting on the 5 in an open air stadium. Therefore, I'll be making the trek to Allentown next year even though I live in Indy. It's just more enjoyable for me to experience drum corps outside. If it rains, so be it...that's a chance I'll take.

My company has FoDCI tickets so I'll be at LOS regardless. I'll just know not to expect much. Not much at all...