• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

???

Why do you feel this way.

how did you have it? :tongue:

The fans won!!

:tongue::blink::smile::wub:

:tongue: Wow! I was at Scranton and saw and mentioned about Empire and no pizazz. Giving credit where it is due, it looks like instead of stewing over a less than Empire performance, they obviously must have really went to work and located the aforementioned pizazz. Nice job, Empire and methinks someone might be looking over their shoulder a bit. Looking forward to some great final weeks.

:tongue: Wow! I was at Scranton and saw and mentioned about Empire and no pizazz. Giving credit where it is due, it looks like instead of stewing over a less than Empire performance, they obviously must have really went to work and located the aforementioned pizazz. Nice job, Empire and methinks someone might be looking over their shoulder a bit. Looking forward to some great final weeks.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I want it on record: The 2009 Empire Statesmen are more individually talented than last year's 3rd place corps. These are great kids, some are new, for sure, but once they get a taste of Statesmen-style crowd response their whole "game" might kick in to a higher gear (that "August/September Statesmen" gear). What place does that mean at the end of the year? Who knows. I'm just glad to hear they had fun last nght.

hmmm well if you were there then please share your thoughts on it :)

What ... no reviews

I was at the show,and the Hurricanes won easy. they were on that night, there is no way that Cabs beat empire,and i dont know how Cabs won high Brass.

Edited by sunbrass22