Rate on a Scale of 1 to 10: Part 3

Rate em!  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Boston Crusaders: The Core of Temptation

2. 2. Blue Stars: The Factory

3. 3. Phantom Regiment: The Red Violin

Yeah yeah, tons of polls. I felt like doing one and I haven't done any in awhile.

1 - Being the Worst

10 - Being the Best

If you can, try not to base your rating relative to other shows. Just rate it on it's own!

Thanks! :)

After all polls are done, I will make a final tally (average rating) and post them up, which will hopefully show this year's DCP winner.

Vote in the other polls!

Part 1: The Blue Devils, Carolina Crown, Holy Name Cadets

Part 2: The Cavaliers, Santa Clara Vanguard, The Bluecoats

Part 4: Glassmen, Blue Knights, Troopers

Edited by NeutralNovice

I had to give each show an 8...they were each great in their own different ways. It was hard to pick a favorite among these three.

Boston- 10. My fav of the year!!!

Stars- 5

Regiment- 6

Boston- 10. My fav of the year!!!

Stars- 5

Regiment- 6

I liked all three of this grouping. I gave the edge to Boston however.

Phantom was a tough call. Visually, it was sub par for them, and swing music seems out of character for Phantom. But Man, it still sounded pleasing to the ears.

I liked the Blue Stars show a little better last year, but I still liked what they did this year. They integrated their Guard well in their show.

If this was music only, PR would be higher, but total shows, I voted:

Boston - 7 (saved by their last 2-3 mins)

Blue Stars - 7 (hurt by their last 2 mins)

Phantom - 8 (music 9+)

Did anyone else find the use of voice in the Blue Stars show sickeningly cheesy and bando? I would have given it a 9 instead of a 6 if they had left it out. It went from a classy, emotional ballad one minute to a voice over saying "We have achieved total victory over all our enemies!" in the next. I mean, really? If amps weren't allowed, this wouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Hrothgar15

Did anyone else find the use of voice in the Blue Stars show sickeningly cheesy and bando? I would have given it a 9 instead of a 6 if they had left it out. It went from a classy, emotional ballad one minute to a voice over saying "We have achieved total victory over all our enemies!" in the next. I mean, really? If amps weren't allowed, this wouldn't be a problem.

You are not alone. I also don't really like the prop-reliant direction the Blue Stars are seemingly heading.

In 1945, it wasn't considered cheesy to be proud of defeating our enemies and wanting to celebrate. I think the voice of the President fit the theme very well.