DCA's website

Looks like they're having some problems today.

http://www.dcacorps.org/

Edited by JimBurnell

k.

Reason for this is.....

Nothing like leaving the pointer over the link to see where you really might link to.....

s/ Guy who has gotten way too many of these that "say" eBay.

wow... um... sorry that was actually 100% unintentional

Guess I need to check what I paste when I paste it

And it's back up now anyway so please close the thread.

For the record, when I posted, it was saying "Database error"

LOL, no foul.... It was pointing to a facebook page. At least it wasn't a Russian site or just the number address (123.123.123.112), they're the ones that suck credit card numbers from your PCs cookies.

Interesting now the OP points to the right page, wonder what changed. Irony is I'm taking a Java class that will be web based later.

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

LOL, no foul.... It was pointing to a facebook page. At least it wasn't a Russian site or just the number address (123.123.123.112), they're the ones that suck credit card numbers from your PCs cookies.

Interesting now the OP points to the right page, wonder what changed. Irony is I'm taking a Java class that will be web based later.

I think he fixed the link - it was pointing to the Facebook Vampires application. :unhappy:

I think he fixed the link - it was pointing to the Facebook Vampires application. :unhappy:

Yes, apparently my previous Ctrl-C didn't work so it pasted the other thing I was working on, which was killing Zombies, Vampires, Slayers, and Werewolves.