Mass Brass and Plymouth Invitational

It's the edit in the post that just screams conspiracy...

To Whom It May Concern,

I am not nor have I ever been 'Lt. Negro' or any other name on this site. I do not know how to make it any clearer on here or in person.

Strutta

To Whom It May Concern,

I am not nor have I ever been 'Lt. Negro' or any other name on this site. I do not know how to make it any clearer on here or in person.

Strutta

Yeah, no way you would let "Captain" Castille out-rank you.

He is pretty rank, you know...

As you were...

I am all for you guys being there!!. Who would not want to see Cahill on drums? Contact the committee.

Hi All ,

Like Lou said . Many of the Mass Brass people play in other full size Corps that will be on the Sat night Plymouth Show . Some are in two & three other Corps that night. I know that six of them are in The St. Kevins hornline. They all have great lips , but there has to be a limit to how much one can play with quality in a single night . The show always has a full lineup .In some of the past years the show went to midnight ! Thats alot of Drum Corps in one sitting ! Just make sure you don't miss this years great Corps . At least a couple that havent been North in a long time . Hanover Lancers & Reilly Raiders . Great show !!

All the Best,

Mike D.

I think Ray and Frank are on to something.

I'll try to answer the question as best I remember.

Mass Brass appeared in the Friday night Plymouth show in 2002 and 2004.

In 2002 it was a mini corps show. In addition to Mass Brass the show included St. Kevin's, Ghost Riders & Ct. Alumni.

I might be forgetting one other. In 2004 Mass Brass opened for the "Tops in Blue" USAF entertainment group.

They are one of the favorite performers in Plymouth and have been doing the Friday night show since then.

The main reason Mass Brass does not play in the Saturday show is because all but a couple of members

are playing with at least one alumni corps that is in the show.

Beacuse of that, Mass Brass cannot be in the parade earlier in the day.

The corps are paid for doing the parade and the corps must march the parade in order to be in the Saturday night show.

That being said, Mass Brass would love to play in Plymouth anytime.

We were discussing this last night and it was brought to my attention that the "Generations" did the show last year on Saturday night and did not participate in the parade.

We were discussing this last night and it was brought to my attention that the "Generations" did the show last year on Saturday night and did not participate in the parade.

Actually Generations performed in 04 & did not do the parade.