Madison Scouts 2010

THEN START WITH OFF THE FIELD.

Getting the corps BACK to the class act we once knew.

I am not talking about show , score , or placements.

YOU AGAIN!!!!!!?????? You're not capable of leaving this topic alone are you?

The way in which you continue to return to this well, one might easily conclude that you're actually endeavoring to permanently harm the Scouts!

There you were towards the end of the Madison Scouts 2009 thread pontificating to the entire drum corps community on how Madison had fallen from grace and how you were going to "keep" your students from joining the Scouts. Then you posted on how you were now "toasting" the fact that YOU and the rest of the world had finally heard from the likes of Madison Scouts ED, Chris Komnick addressing the "OFF FIELD" incident in which you're now again referring to. Odd, at that point you seemed satisfied that in your words the "OFF FIELD" incident was now being handled in a correct and mature manor.

So which is it?.......it sounds to me like you're still stewing and you'll be darned if you'll let the rest of us forget about it! Unless you wish to be interpreted as wanting to continually poke a stick in the eye of Madison, I'd suggest you bring your "public" concerns to the ED, Chris Komnick.

In the mean time, I'm not about to allow you to waltz in hear and attempt to hijack 70+ years of legendary Madison Scout history by continuing to pile on.......and pile on via an occurrence that you weren't even privy to.

How would you like it if the people in your life never forgave you and always continued to judge you upon a handful of past decisions. Would you be relishing the fact that those closest to you judged your entire life's body of work based upon one mistake.......That would be the definition of evil now wouldn't it!

I can assure you that Madison is the epitome of class and will remain that. There is to much at stake regarding the heritage of this organization to allow otherwise!

So, are you on board or are you looking for more sharp sticks?

Edited by Mad75

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. HELLO Cleveland!!!!

HELLO Peter!!!!

HELLO Peter!!!!

Nice. :blink:

The way in which you continue to return to this well, one might easily conclude that you're actually endeavoring to permanently harm the Scouts!

I'm not about to allow you to waltz in hear and attempt to hijack 70+ years of legendary Madison Scout history by continuing to pile on.......

How would you like it if the people in your life never forgave you and always continued to judge you upon a handful of past decisions. Would you be relishing the fact that those closest to you judged your entire life's body of work based upon one mistake.......That would be the definition of evil now wouldn't it!

WOW.

Do you really think a post on DCP will permanently harm a organization ?

I think not.

Someone open a: "TRASH EVERYTHING ABOUT MADISON SCOUTS" thread

to keep the 2010 scouts thread for Fans Only.

Agreed. Right now, anyone who is not going to contribute to the Scouts physically, emotionally or financially should now "dial it back" until late next August when the 2010 results are in. It must be brutal to be on the Madison BD on down; very dedicated people who must feel like frogs in a snake cage. Give them some time and room to breathe. You may be surprised by what they can do.

WOW.

Do you really think a post on DCP will permanently harm a organization ?

I think not.

You certainly seem intent in doing so! What's your beef? Simply a Madison hater cloaked under the false pretense of concern? How could anyone determine otherwise?

It must be brutal to be on the Madison BD on down; very dedicated people who must feel like frogs in a snake cage.

LOL... love it!