King bugles for sale

DPEmerald

I have 2 King 2 valve K-20 sops for sale. Excellent shape, with cases. $200 each plus $20 shipping in the US

k-20.jpg

I have a 4 King 2 valve K-90 contras $500 each plus shipping, also in good shape and play well. (no cases)

k-90.jpg

Email me at dale@defendersalumni.org if interested.

Dale

Edited by DPEmerald

Bump

• 1 month later...
I have 1 King 2 valve K-20 sops for sale. Excellent shape, with cases. $200 each plus $20 shipping in the US

k-20.jpg

I have a 4 King 2 valve K-90 contras $500 each plus shipping, also in good shape and play well. (no cases)

k-90.jpg

Email me at dale@defendersalumni.org if interested.

Dale

I have 1 sop left and 4 K-90s left.

Dale

I happen to have 2 brand new Kanstul 3 valve conversion kits for sale that work well on these K-90's.............

sorry for the ignorance but how exactly do these conversion kits work?

sorry for the ignorance but how exactly do these conversion kits work?

I'm not a brass guy, but have witnessed the process,............basicaly you remove the two valve section and all of its associated tubing, slides,..........for the Kings, you need to add in a short length of transition tubing, then install the three valve section which comes complete with all the associated tubing, slides, etc,..................Kanstul provides a set of installation instructions with the kit,..................

I find it hard to believe that all 4 K-90's are still available, especially at the asking price.

We had 5 and 1 is sold. A few people interested but no committments yet.

Dale

We had 5 and 1 is sold. A few people interested but no committments yet.

Dale

This is a real Bargain folks. What a great horn. Even with the price of a conversion kit it sure beats paying 7 Grand (or more) for a new one. If we had more Contra players I'm sure Gary would be all over this.

This is a real Bargain folks. What a great horn. Even with the price of a conversion kit it sure beats paying 7 Grand (or more) for a new one. If we had more Contra players I'm sure Gary would be all over this.

right on,.................5 beans is a STEAL for these horns,.............ask any K-90 driver!

If there is a start up or alumni corps out there looking for horns, you will not go wrong with these contras...............no way!