Since no one elce wants to put it out there, I'm going to stir the pot with what I thought was fun, so here goes.

It all started Fri night, I was "having one" at Patrick's, and one by one it all started. "hey don't I know you?" , and "hey I haven't seen you since finals". All the out-staters started making their way to town for the weekend. I saw lots and lots of old friends, met a whole new bunch, and to my new friend Chris from the Kilts. I'm sorry I called your drum line a bunch of sorry ### mother f-----s. I also want you to know, we are going to order new hocky jerseys, you need to let me know what size you need again.

I believe I also need to retract my public statment that refered to that fact that I believed Scott Stewart to be "a homeless hippy" sorry Scott, I take that part back, and I will try not to take offence if you choose to "eye-ball" me again.

I was a littled dis-hartened by the fact that non of the Kilts started "gross riders in the night" I had pre-arranged with the SPPD to "arrest anyone who was drunk, singing dirty songs, and wearing plad" but I see that no J.C.=clean drum corps :blink:

I also wanted to let Gil Silva know that it is not the usual custom to spill more then one beer on you on your first visit. As I think about it, after that second beer hit the floor and your pants, you probly just should of taken them off. :blink:

I also want to apologize to friend Mrs. America for giving away her cooler. I did not know it had all of your beer still in it, but I wanted to make sure that Larry and his friends from the Kilts did not die of thirst on the way home from St.Paul, so whom ever we gave a ride home to from the Kilts you owe Mrs.America 3 pink hard lemonaids.

Thanks to the T.V. crew at Patrick's for resurecting the drum corps channel, it was nice to see DCI outside again.

To all the members of Vigilantes that I told "The cowboys suck" I have come to relize it was not the best way to introduce myself. I hope you will enjoy your gift from Patrick's, and if you need some more, let me know before next Wed. Please concider a visit to Patrick's again, and I hope you all get a chance to use your new hose.

I would also like to give Ann Jones 1"WOW" 2 yellow thub guys :blink::tongue: and 1 yellow "we're not worthy thing :worthy: for the pumpkin bars/cookies/brownies award for 3rd place. It really made the night. "Ann Jones for drum corps president!"

To my new friend Curt from the Kilts, who recieved the 2nd place autographed football from :worthy: Brent Farve, thanks for letting us borrow the battery charger last week, and we Hope you enjoy your new trophey.

And to my new friend Mary from da Kilts, thanks for da beer.

See you all soon.

Edited by John Mayer

Since no one elce wants to put it out there, I'm going to stir the pot with what I thought was fun, so here goes.

It all started Fri night, I was "having one" at Patrick's, and one by one it all started. "hey don't I know you?" , and "hey I haven't seen you since finals". All the out-staters started making their way to town for the weekend. I saw lots and lots of old friends, met a whole new bunch, and to my new friend Chris from the Kilts. I'm sorry I called your drum line a bunch of sorry ### mother f-----s. I also want you to know, we are going to order new hocky jerseys, you need to let me know what size you need again.

I believe I also need to retract my public statment that refered to that fact that I believed Scott Stewart to be "a homeless hippy" sorry Scott, I take that part back, and I will try not to take offence if you choose to "eye-ball" me again.

I was a littled dis-hartened by the fact that non of the Kilts started "gross riders in the night" I had pre-arranged with the SPPD to "arrest anyone who was drunk, singing dirty songs, and wearing plad" but I see that no J.C.=clean drum corps :blink:

I also wanted to let Gil Silva know that it is not the usual custom to spill more then one beer on you on your first visit. As I think about it, after that second beer hit the floor and your pants, you probly just should of taken them off. :blink:

I also want to apologize to friend Mrs. America for giving away her cooler. I did not know it had all of your beer still in it, but I wanted to make sure that Larry and his friends from the Kilts did not die of thirst on the way home from St.Paul, so whom ever we gave a ride home to from the Kilts you owe Mrs.America 3 pink hard lemonaids.

Thanks to the T.V. crew at Patrick's for resurecting the drum corps channel, it was nice to see DCI outside again.

To all the members of Vigilantes that I told "The cowboys suck" I have come to relize it was not the best way to introduce myself. I hope you will enjoy your gift from Patrick's, and if you need some more, let me know before next Wed. Please concider a visit to Patrick's again, and I hope you all get a chance to use your new hose.

I would also like to give Ann Jones 1"WOW" 2 yellow thub guys :blink::tongue: and 1 yellow "we're not worthy thing :worthy: for the pumpkin bars/cookies/brownies award for 3rd place. It really made the night. "Ann Jones for drum corps president!"

To my new friend Curt from the Kilts, who recieved the 2nd place autographed football from :worthy: Brent Farve, thanks for letting us borrow the battery charger last week, and we Hope you enjoy your new trophey.

See you all soon.

So in other words, same as every year eh John! (Except no JC this year)

Looking forward to hanging with y'all in Rochester.

Tell Smoothy I owe him a beer.

John Hoekstra

Edited by Sun Devils Corps

I will collect. :tongue:

Are you marching? If you are, it's me, Adam S., and you still going from our Vanguard sopranos years together. Larry P's doing our horns this year, too!

See you at the big show!!!!!

Edited by Smoothy

I was a littled dis-hartened by the fact that none of the Kilts started "gross riders in the night" I had pre-arranged with the SPPD to "arrest anyone who was drunk, singing dirty songs, and wearing plad" but I see that no J.C. = clean drum corps :tongue:

Clean Drum Corps... Isn't that an oxymoron?

But on a more serious note, I am disappointed to hear that the guy I split drill spot "M1" with this year

didn't lead the Kiltie Khoir. It was supposed to be part of the deal. You see, I knew back in December

that I wasn't going to be able to make the MN shows or DCA due to work and family commitments,

so Scott told me that he had a crack mello from Iowa lined up that could only march in August,

so we should split a spot. He also told me not to worry, the dude knew "Gross F***ers", so he would

be able to sing it at Patrick's and in the hotel parking lot in Rochester (our 2 most important Khoir gigs)

in my absence. So much for that idea. :blink:

I did get to do our first 12 gigs this year (5 parades, 5 field shows and 2 concerts).

The whole experiece has taught me to be more greedy with my dot.

I'm not splitting my spot next year!

Clean Drum Corps... Isn't that an oxymoron?

But on a more serious note, I am disappointed to hear that the guy I split drill spot "M1" with this year

didn't lead the Kiltie Khoir. It was supposed to be part of the deal. You see, I knew back in December

that I wasn't going to be able to make the MN shows or DCA due to work and family commitments,

so Scott told me that he had a crack mello from Iowa lined up that could only march in August,

so we should split a spot. He also told me not to worry, the dude knew "Gross F***ers", so he would

be able to sing it at Patrick's and in the hotel parking lot in Rochester (our 2 most important Khoir gigs)

in my absence. So much for that idea. :tongue:

I did get to do our first 12 gigs this year (5 parades, 5 field shows and 2 concerts).

The whole experiece has taught me to be more greedy with my dot.

I'm not splitting my spot next year!

Too bad John. I couldn't make St. Peter nor DCA due to financial restraints. But I know " Gross (word for biological function)" and could have led the Choir. But of course, you know that. God, I loved singing that song from our "76" days.

Chico

I will collect. :blink:

Are you marching? If you are, it's me, Adam S., and you still going from our Vanguard sopranos years together. Larry P's doing our horns this year, too!

See you at the big show!!!!!

I will join you for that frothy beverage boys!! :) Just because I didn't march sop those years doesn't mean I don't count in beer drinking. lol

Sounds as per usual a fun time was had by all in MN last weekend. Thanks for the review John.

See you all very soon!!! :tongue::worthy:

I will join you for that frothy beverage boys!! :) Just because I didn't march sop those years doesn't mean I don't count in beer drinking. lol

Sounds as per usual a fun time was had by all in MN last weekend. Thanks for the review John.

See you all very soon!!! :tongue::blink:

Is that the same John Mayer that sings those nice songs to Jennifer Anniston? :worthy:

See youse at the bar.

I would also like to give Ann Jones 1"WOW" 2 yellow thub guys :tongue::worthy: and 1 yellow "we're not worthy thing :blink: for the pumpkin bars/cookies/brownies award for 3rd place. It really made the night. "Ann Jones for drum corps president!"

See you all soon.

Now THIS is what I call a review! Rumour has it there was also a drumcorps competition with

"official scores". :worthy:

See you all very soon!!! :blink::tongue:

Once a horn player, always a horn player Mary

Chico