Madison Scouts Announce Jim Moore as Choreographer and Color Guard Vis

The kids still have to perform the show... and veteran talent is one thing they have been lacking in recent years. They need to mature. Give them about three to four years.

Hey, if Scouts can jump 6 spots in one season (2002-2003, 14th to 8th) and Phantom can fall 7 spots in one season after just having won a championship (2008-2009, 1st to 8th), then anything is possible. Would anyone have doubted the talent that Phantom was able to draw for 2009 after winning it all? It seems that they suffered a similar design fate as the Scouts did, not a total lack of talent.

Edited by BigBadMadMan

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Hard to gauge what effect this will have in the short-term, but I don't think anyone will disagree that this means great things for Madison 3-5 years down the road (assuming these guys stick around).

short term might move a bit. these are all designers not tour staff.

that's where your nuts and bolts come in play.

If they stick around ?

these guys have not been full timers in some time.

see where they are in 3-5 years. and if Madison can afford to keep them.

question ?

what happens to BLAST / SHOCKWAVE / BRASS THEATER / whatever ts called now ?

besides these guys doing other coeps are they all leaving BILL COOK and the BLAST regime ?

Hey, if Scouts can jump 6 spots in one season (2002-2003, 14th to 8th) and Phantom can fall 7 spots in one season after just having won a championship (2008-2009, 1st to 8th), then anything is possible. Would anyone have doubted the talent that Phantom was able to draw for 2009 after winning it all? It seems that they suffered a similar design fate as the Scouts did, not a total lack of talent.

I look for the 10-16 pool.

I look for the 10-16 pool.

I'm only saying that there's precedent (as recent as this past season) for large jumps in the modern DCI era, though rare. I never said that it WOULD happen, only that it's not at all impossible.

Bump...someone might have missed this great news!