A Taste of Cincinnati Tradition

This is a taste of what the Tradition is bringing to Rochester this weekend!

Sorry the recording is alittle heavy in the lower brass. This is where the person with the microphone was.

We look forward to coming east!

http://www.cincinnatitradition.org/2009%20...on%20Legend.mp3

Tom Slade

Cincinnati Tradition

This is a taste of what the Tradition is bringing to Rochester this weekend!

Sorry the recording is alittle heavy in the lower brass. This is where the person with the microphone was.

We look forward to coming east!

http://www.cincinnatitradition.org/2009%20...on%20Legend.mp3

Tom Slade

Cincinnati Tradition

Thanks Tom! You have some "screamers" in there! safe travels to all of you and see you in Rochester. Welcome to the biggest block party in drumcorps!! :tongue:

Real nice job Bruce and company. Best of everything on your trip and show - maybe the Sentinels will give you another mini corps to play with in addition to Cinn. next year.

I wish you had one more screamer in there...

RIP Cozy

If Cozy was here, he would be playing with the Tradition. But you know, he may be the reason we are coming to DCA!

Thanks Cozy!

Tom Slade

Cincinnati Tradition

If Cozy was here, he would be playing with the Tradition. But you know, he may be the reason we are coming to DCA!

Thanks Cozy!

Tom Slade

Cincinnati Tradition

Hey Tom,

Long time no see. I was Cozy's tymp player for Mirage many years ago. It was through a letter you gave him that he found me several years later.

Hope I get a chance to say hello. I'll be with the Sun Devils. Another I would know like the Keith H and his wife still there?

Good luck in mini-corps. Linda

Thanks Cozy!

Tom Slade

Cincinnati Tradition

There is a great photo of Cozy in Tradition many years ago. I checked out having that photo blown-up, and made into a stand-up to put on stage with us. And then I thought about it some more.

In the end, I decided not to do the stand-up. It seemed a little bit like claiming him away from others, not just having him with us. Cozy meant and means so much to so many people in so many corps. Besides, without the glasses, it wouldn't have done him justice!

Robert

Hey Tom,

Long time no see. I was Cozy's tymp player for Mirage many years ago. It was through a letter you gave him that he found me several years later.

Hope I get a chance to say hello. I'll be with the Sun Devils. Another I would know like the Keith H and his wife still there?

Good luck in mini-corps. Linda

Linda,

I do remember you! Those were some great times with Mirage Sr. Cozy did a very good job building the corps that they made DCM membership the second year out. See you maybe at mini corps!

Tom Slade

Cincinnati Tradition