Congratulations Carolina Gold

Congrats Gold! Longtime fan and former Virginia Beach, VA resident that would've marched with ya if I stayed put, lol!

WE LOVE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for all the work you guys put in this year to get back to finalist status... special big hugs to Dana, Dwayne and Joe!

Co-Founder of Carolina Gold

Congrats Dwayne and the whole Carolina gang. You were a class act all the way!!!!

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!!! :devil:

We had the pleasure of staying at the same hotel with CG. They are a very classy organization. I enjoyed geting to know some of you. I wish you continued success.

OK - Gotta laugh...."GET IT" has been my mantra with Gold since taking on the responsibility of Corps Director. I know I drove Dwayne nuts with it, but see....it IS catching!!!! LOL

Terry - WOW...you guys kicked butt. And you were not too sure about the performance? Remind me to never play poker with you! LOL! A well deserved congrats to the Alliance family. GOLD LOVES ALLIANCE!!!!!

Holly - MANY thanks to Fusion for setting the pace for us. It was a true pleasure.

Chris - Hugs to you as well as congrats for Memphis' achievements this season. It was an honor continuing the dream.

Jeff - Thank you for your support over the years. You are a friend to Gold.

Richard - Get back to VA and get with GOLD...our original number is 13!!! How's that for evil?!?! LOL. Love the Renegades, and I proudly wear the Renegade beads I earned as a Charter member of Crunchy Frog. God bless y'all!

Roark - Dwayne and I have expressed to our members that Drum Corps is a family, and the competition exists only on the field. The friends made at the hotel with Govies and Bush solidified that. Thank YOU!

To the BUCS - thank you for memorializing our shared friend in such a dignified manner. We will remember and miss him always.

Some of you know this already, but this season marks the end of my time as Gold's Corps Director. I now live in Maryland which requires I greatly reduce my involvement with the organization. It breaks my heart to step away, but I do so with confidence in the Corps' Executive Director, Dwayne Barnes, the Corps' marching Vets that "GET IT," and in knowing this organization has persevered through so much over the past few years to have THE most successful season to date.

If anyone knows of a 12-step program that will help with the withdrawls I am bound to experience, please forward that asap!

Step one.....run the July 4th tour....LOL.....just saying.....