DCP platform/software?

bobchilds

Hello DCP admins...

Can one of you please tell me what program DCP runs on?

Background: I am on the board of directors for a professional association and we are looking for a better system for our members only forum. I like the interface of DCP.

Could you please tell me what program we would need to have a forum/site like DCP?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

With doing any promo or anything, the copyright information (with a link) can be located at the bottom of every forum page, just above the google ads

Hello DCP admins...

Can one of you please tell me what program DCP runs on?

Background: I am on the board of directors for a professional association and we are looking for a better system for our members only forum. I like the interface of DCP.

Could you please tell me what program we would need to have a forum/site like DCP?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hang on, I'll grab the gerbil out of his exercise wheel, although I don't think he'll take kindly to being called a "program". :thumbup:

Go to www.invisionfree.com. They host this type of forum (Invision Boards) for free. It is an older version of the software though. Other than that, you would have to buy the software from InvisionBoards.