• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were.

You are correct, sir!

Fran

The Govs seem to do this every year!

You, too, are correct, sir.

The Govies are unique, refreshing and entertaining, year in and year out, IMO....they put on a clinic on how to design a show for a small corps.

Fran

i know what you mean, but then again..........................................

Drum Corps Assassins

strike again!!!! :thumbup::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

?? You've been getting screwed for about 28 straight years, right? You placed where you placed, no one got screwed. DCA does a great job considering how good all the corps have become. Just accept it like a man.

You, too, are correct, sir.

The Govies are unique, refreshing and entertaining, year in and year out, IMO....they put on a clinic on how to design a show for a small corps.

Fran

we refer to it as "the formula". It was developed in the DCM years. It seems to be working. Thanks for all of the kind words. It's also great having the same core of people for the last ten years or so.

we refer to it as "the formula". It was developed in the DCM years. It seems to be working. Thanks for all of the kind words. It's also great having the same core of people for the last ten years or so.

THIS!

I have to hand it to the Govies family and organization. Retention is so key in a smaller corps. That (on top of) the "formula" is what makes this corps so formidable. Congrats on another well deserved title to the worlds oldest drum and bugle corps.

Everyone unzipped and dropped it on the line.

i'm sorry i missed that! :rolleyes: