Excellent job Vigilantes

DCUK

Me Octopookie.

Octopookie am mascot of Vigilantes.

Octopookie very proud of Vigilantes and happy to have watched Vigilantes performances this weekend!

Octopookie like to have friends. Find Octopookie on Facebook where there are lots of photos to see with me and corps doing various stuff-like things.

Must go now. Octopookie not supposed to spend too much time on computer.

:tongue:

keep those additions all year...you could really #### some people up

The drum line was a mix of high school kids with us from the beginning, some mid season additions and yes, some with us as long as a weekend! The kids were terrific to work with and such an inspiration to all of us.

Plans are in the works to build on the success and grow our corps. We enjoyed being the little corps that no one knew about with a show that was hard not to like. The fans reactions were overwhelming and we were happy to have achieved our goals this season.

Thank you DCA for accepting us and we look forward to more next year!

And John - we'll get you that forum access ASAP!

I thought the mini corps did an outstanding job. I really liked the mix of percussion and brass. I believe it was the biggest percussion section of any mini corps that night. And it worked. I also thought the placement should have been one spot higher. And last but not least, it was great to see my old soprano section buddy that I marched with in Blue Stars. We had not seen each other since we walked off the field VFW National Champions in 1977 in Minneapolis, Mn. Shout out to Steve ( Doc ) Severance

The drum line was a mix of high school kids with us from the beginning, some mid season additions and yes, some with us as long as a weekend! The kids were terrific to work with and such an inspiration to all of us.

Plans are in the works to build on the success and grow our corps. We enjoyed being the little corps that no one knew about with a show that was hard not to like. The fans reactions were overwhelming and we were happy to have achieved our goals this season.

Thank you DCA for accepting us and we look forward to more next year!

And John - we'll get you that forum access ASAP!

Congrats on your success this year!