Pictures from Class A Prelims

Chris...

I'm pleased to say that you have over the years gone from a fan shooting fuzzy shots from the seats to a pro get fantastic action shots from the field... Thank you for contributing to the yearbook and keep up the good work...

If you want to put a face to a name, Govies numbers 11 and 13 are yours truely.

At least you got some pics. I got one shot where I'm in the background. :worthy:

Of course, why would you want to take pictures of me when you can take pictures of Ruth instead? :tongue:

At least you got some pics. I got one shot where I'm in the background. :tongue:

Of course, why would you want to take pictures of me when you can take pictures of Ruth instead? :worthy:

I'm with you there. :tongue:

Grenadiers

dsc_0127_2.jpg

Best picture out of the series by far. Look at those heights and angles. PERFECT!!! VERY underscored drum line and drum corps this past weekend. Judges didn't do a good job assessing A Class IMO. They did a fine job in Open Class, just not A. No, not because Grenadiers didn't come first, so don't give me that rap. There were a lot of things in subcaptions I and many people would have done differently.

No, not because Grenadiers didn't come first, so don't give me that rap. There were a lot of things in subcaptions I and many people would have done differently.

Care to explain?

Best picture out of the series by far. Look at those heights and angles. PERFECT!!! VERY underscored drum line and drum corps this past weekend. Judges didn't do a good job assessing A Class IMO. They did a fine job in Open Class, just not A. No, not because Grenadiers didn't come first, so don't give me that rap. There were a lot of things in subcaptions I and many people would have done differently.

The only thing I don't agree with is Grennies finishing last in Field Perc. finals night. Other than that, I think the judges were right on the money. And I also happen to disagree that the judges did a fine job with Open Class... I think they were off a lot more with that group than Class A. But.... that's not for me to decide.