The Bushwackers Hall of Fame, Class of 2009

The Bushwackers are pleased to announce the 2009 inductees to the Bushwackers Hall of Fame. Please join us in congratulating:

• Roy Chambers
  • Jim Dugan
  • John Gough
  • Chris Kilian
  • Jerome Kimbrough
  • Laurie Kunzle
  • Diane Leahey-Sadowski
  • Robert "Pugsly" McCarthy
  • Alex Nielsen
  • Howie Pinoos
  • and the 1988 Bushwackers Color Guard

These deserving inductees were nominated and voted in by their peers. The Bushwackers Hall of Fame would like to thank all of you who submitted nominations, as well as the Voting Committee for giving their time and insight.

The induction ceremony for the Class of 2009 will not be held at the Bush Ball like last year, although they will be recognized. Instead, the ceremony will take place at an alumni gathering which is being planned for February/March of 2010. Details and information will be announced soon. All Bushwackers Alumni and current corps members will be invited to attend the celebration. Other alumni gatherings are in the works, so keep checking the Bush Boards as well as following us on Facebook and Twitter, or sign up for our email list to stay up-to-date.

Again, please join us in congratulating the Bushwackers Hall of Fame, Class of 2009. Thank you for your extraordinary contributions to our corps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The six time DCA World Champion Bushwackers Drum & Bugle Corps is accepting new members for the 2010 season. If you're interested in more information about the Bushwackers or our plans for 2010, please visit us at www.bushwackers.org or email us at membership@bushwackers.org

The Bushwackers will have a table at the band show at Toms River East High School this Saturday, September 26th. Stop by!

Bush%20Hall%20of%20Fame%20Web.jpg

Edited by Bushwackers PR

good choices...makes me want to sing, "all the leaves are brown...."

Some of those people made me sick to my stomach on Saturdays in late August in the early nineties.

DA

Congratulations to all of the inductees!

All are very deserving of this great honor!

I had the pleasure, and honor of marching with almost all of the inductees!

There is a great deal of talent, passion, and dedication in each one of these individuals!

Congratulations!

Some of those people made me sick to my stomach on Saturdays in late August in the early nineties.

DA

:thumbup: mission accomplished. :wub:

Thanks all.Its an honor. :wub:

Quite a lineup of good people there, no doubt about it. Congrats to all the inductees!

Fran

A lot of talent in that group.

Congratulations!

DA

C'mon Donnie, let's be honest.......some of these people still make you sick to your stomach!

:thumbup:

Congrats to all the recipients!!

Peace,

Dennis

C'mon Donnie, let's be honest.......some of these people still make you sick to your stomach!

:thumbup:

Congrats to all the recipients!!

Peace,

Dennis

only a couple of them :wub: