Many Thanks... and a few High Notes.

JoeSop1

A warm greeting to all in the DCA community!

past

I would first like to thank everyone who came out to support DCA this year. It became apparent to me by day one that there was a certain

electricity in the air. The incredible showing at I&E's and mini corps set up the weekend stunningly. Congrats to all participants; it's really

awesome to step back and understand the amount of talent that DCA fosters under it's umbrella... and that is what it's all about!

Keeping the activity alive 101.

present

I'd like to also acknowledge every competing and alumni corps who entertained and performed. Everyone's dedication keeps the fans coming back

year after year after year. A special thanks to the Empire Statesmen family who always greet me with open arms and an open heart every time;

and for being the family that's helped me realize that all dreams are possible. Much love to Fran and Barb for the wonderful words of encouragement

(in more ways than one); DCA president Gil Silva, for giving the thumbs up to promote my record "Resonance" throughout the weekend (which

surmounted our expectations); Hugs and Kisses to THE best sales force on the continent; representing The New York Skyliners, DCA and Joey Pero

were Bob and Carol Holton, Lou and Lorraine Marshello and Patsy and Ray Peters. Kudos to Allen Buell on perfecting the art of running a show

smoothly and nailing it every time! There is a LOT to coordinate, and Allen just has the gift. HUGE thanks to Tom Peashey for liaising us with DCA

and being a great friend who shows up every time. Thank you Thank you! A special recognition to Canada for excusing the lack of anthem in the first

show! Finally, thank you to everyone who came to me with kind words and support, bought a record, screamed from their seats, or bought me a drink.

I will pay it back 10 fold and continue to make new music while paying homage to what came before. If I've forgotten anyone, I'll chime in again.

future

For anyone who lives in the NY Metro area, or would like to take a road trip; I'm pleased to extend an invitation to my next show at NYC's Metropolitan room.

My band and I played to a sold out room last Thursday and we hope to do the same next Wednesday, September 30th at 9:30 PM.

If you can make it, It will be an honor to have you! Visit: The Metropolitan Room website or call: 212 206 0440 to make your reservations. We promise to entertain

you, and send you off feeling energized and humming a tune! The set features the live adaptation of my debut record "Resonance".

Joeyflyerfinal930.jpg

Much love,

Edited by JoeSop1

Joe,

I would love to come but it doesnt look possible at this point.

BTW...when looking for a parking spot, do not park where Doug parked last week on 19th street. :thumbup:

DA

Sure wish we could make it out there. Sounds like a great time! I've gotta order another Resonance. I played it for a friend on his birthday, and he loved it, so I had to give it to him!

Sorry I had to rush by when I saw you in the stadium concourse. I had to catch my corps.

We'll get out there to see you soon as we can, or on your next national tour!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Edited by Roger Grupp

We love ya, Joey!!

P.S. When Statesmen come out to Cali this summer, you gonna be able to make it with your busy schedule?

A warm greeting to all in the DCA community!

past

I would first like to thank everyone who came out to support DCA this year. It became apparent to me by day one that there was a certain

electricity in the air. The incredible showing at I&E's and mini corps set up the weekend stunningly. Congrats to all participants; it's really

awesome to step back and understand the amount of talent that DCA fosters under it's umbrella... and that is what it's all about!

Keeping the activity alive 101.

present

I'd like to also acknowledge every competing and alumni corps who entertained and performed. Everyone's dedication keeps the fans coming back

year after year after year. A special thanks to the Empire Statesmen family who always greet me with open arms and an open heart every time;

and for being the family that's helped me realize that all dreams are possible. Much love to Fran and Barb for the wonderful words of encouragement

(in more ways than one); DCA president Gil Silva, for giving the thumbs up to promote my record "Resonance" throughout the weekend (which

surmounted our expectations); Hugs and Kisses to THE best sales force on the continent; representing The New York Skyliners, DCA and Joey Pero

were Bob and Carol Holton, Lou and Lorraine Marshello and Patsy and Ray Peters. Kudos to Allen Buell on perfecting the art of running a show

smoothly and nailing it every time! There is a LOT to coordinate, and Allen just has the gift. HUGE thanks to Tom Peashey for liaising us with DCA

and being a great friend who shows up every time. Thank you Thank you! A special recognition to Canada for excusing the lack of anthem in the first

show! Finally, thank you to everyone who came to me with kind words and support, bought a record, screamed from their seats, or bought me a drink.

I will pay it back 10 fold and continue to make new music while paying homage to what came before. If I've forgotten anyone, I'll chime in again.

future

For anyone who lives in the NY Metro area, or would like to take a road trip; I'm pleased to extend an invitation to my next show at NYC's Metropolitan room.

My band and I played to a sold out room last Thursday and we hope to do the same next Wednesday, September 30th at 9:30 PM.

If you can make it, It will be an honor to have you! Visit: The Metropolitan Room website or call: 212 206 0440 to make your reservations. We promise to entertain

you, and send you off feeling energized and humming a tune! The set features the live adaptation of my debut record "Resonance".

Joeyflyerfinal930.jpg

Much love,

Last time I was there which was many many years ago, "Maynard" and "Red" Allen were featured.

You will keep the tradition of greatness going Joey.

A SPECIAL THANK-YOU TO EVERYONE IN THE DRUM CORPS FAMILY, FOR THEIR CONTINUED SUPPORT, GUIDANCE, AND HEART WARMING LOVE THAT IS ALWAYS EXTENDED TO MY SON JOEY, AND MYSELF.

A SPECIAL THANKS TO DCA AND GIL SILVA FOR ALLOWING MY SON TO PROMOTE HIS RECORD ALBUM.

A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO TOM PEASHEY, NOT ONLY FOR HIS SUPPORT, BUT AS A RESPECTED AND HONORED FRIEND ALWAYS.

WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED AND HONORED TO BE A PART OF DCA

AN OPEN INVATATION TO ANYONE THAT COULD ATTEND JOEY'S PERFORMANCE TONITE AT THE METROPLOTAIN ROOM NYC.

IF YOU ARE DRIVING, PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON THE STREET.

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE.

OL JOE'