Mighty St. Joe's entering 20th Season in 2010

took 36 hours to get to Milwaukee with a good portion of that sitting between Dunkirk and Ripley on the NYS Thruway. Guess I will fly next time.

New music on the website! Great to be back home...

DA

Not sure flying would have been any better...

Should be a great day on Sunday. All the new music is excellent. Will be an exciting 20th season.

Still have openings in all sections. Looking for Contra players so that we have 10 in the back row.

And don't forget the Christmas Party right after rehearsal... See you all there! A good day to come out and make your decision if you're still on the fence. No pressure just great people and lots of fun keeping "old-time, good-time" drum corps alive.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, see ya Sunday AM, make sure there's lots of beer and wings..........The Bari's are rrady

Quick warm up with Christmas Brass today and away we go tomorrow...

DA

OK get put of bed and off to practice! Christmas Brass has finished another successful holiday campaign and now it is time to get to big corps business.

See ya there!

Donny Descant

We are on our way oh great one.......................

OK get put of bed and off to practice! Christmas Brass has finished another successful holiday campaign and now it is time to get to big corps business.

See ya there!

Donny Descant

All I can say is AWESOME REHEARSAL!!! HUGE horn line with tremendous sound, great music (4 new tunes in the books already) and a drum line and guard to match. This will be a 20th season to remember, keep it coming Donny & Larry and everyone else who is part of this TREMENDOUS ORGANIZATION!!!

I have to admit that the learning curve has been raised this year. And the good news is no one is complaining. These guys are getting new (sometimes old) beats and notes at every rehearsal and taking it with a smile.

Donny

Alright, somebody's going to have to help me out here because I'm all screwed up as usual. Wasn't the corps once known as "Mighty St. Joe's of Batavia"?

Alright, somebody's going to have to help me out here because I'm all screwed up as usual. Wasn't the corps once known as "Mighty St. Joe's of Batavia"?

________________________________________________________________________________

What part of "Mighty St. Joe's Alumni" don't you understand? :tongue:

Edited by bariforhire

________________________________________________________________________________

What part of "Mighty St. Joe's Alumni" don't you understand? :tongue:

Forget I mentioned it.