And While I'm at it...

The Thunderbirds never seem to get enough attention / gratitude either. What's up with that??

they are the pennsylvnaia step child and i think it's totaly not fair. they have been around for an extremly long time. i femember when gus barbero.........a friend of mine taught them..............i loved them.

The Thunderbirds never seem to get enough attention / gratitude either. What's up with that??

Thanks for the mention Nanci. We always seem to be in a Stealth Mode, so to speak. We don't expect the acolades given to other Corps' as our history is not as storied as many but, we do our best to entertain and, in some small way, continue to promote the activity. Starting my 52nd year as and TBIRD a proud of it.

Thanks again.

Edited by melligene

they are the pennsylvnaia step child and i think it's totaly not fair. they have been around for an extremly long time. i femember when gus barbero.........a friend of mine taught them..............i loved them.

Stepchild says a lot. Pretty much sums it up.

Thanks.

Thanks for the mention Nanci. We always seem to be in a Stealth Mode, so to speak. We don't expect the acolades given to other Corps' as our history is not as storied as many but, we do our best to entertain and, in some small way, continue to promote the activity. Starting my 52nd year as a TBIRD a proud of it.

Thanks again.

STOP IT!

You folks, totally deserve all kinds of accolades!!

You are the epitime of entertainment ... and you strive to do justice to all the Corps that you guys have emulated.

And yourselves!! Are you kidding me??

Sheesh.... otherwise, what's the point of all your hard work??

This is just plain crazy... give yourself some credit.

Stepchild .... my buttocks.

understand "I" don't feel that way. i never have. being from cru we always had a good relationship with them. like i said i loved them.

What do you expect? With a character named "BRAINS" you 'aint gonna get any respect. (reference TV series Thunderbirds)

What do you expect? With a character named "BRAINS" you 'aint gonna get any respect. (reference TV series Thunderbirds)

Please? As fun as all the kidding is... tHIS cORPS WORKS THEIR BUTTS OFF.... yES, THERE are a bunch of great guys with sensational senses of humor......

BUT,

When it comes to laying it down.... these guys are the real deal!!!