New Sun Devils Video

New recruitment video supporting Open House on Nov 1, 2009 at North Port High School in North Port, FL.

Enjoy!

GO SUN DEVILS! :satisfied:

:satisfied:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :blink:

Just one more word about this video, I think it is very very cool and I love the background music.

Anyone who is interested please feel welcome to come check out the Sun Devils at our Open House on November 1st!!!

I know I personally can't wait. :thumbup: plenty of good sports games today to distract from drum corps withdrawals. :satisfied:

GO SUN DEVILS!!!

Great job on the video!!!

One problem for me....I think I'll be too old to march, all those young'uns. That's great that you have a young base.

i TURN 50 IN jULY SO YOU ARE oooooooLLLLDER THAN ME! lol

Your Waaaaaaaaayyyy too old gieser! I'll be 50 in April. I'm just an older young'un..... :satisfied::thumbup: :thumbup:

In July, I'll celebrate the 15th anniversary of my 50th birthday. I can't believe the years have gone by so fast. But I'm still marching with the Boston Crusaders Senior Corps. In Feb. I'll be back in Venice, so I hope to visit you folks again.

Art K.

And I turned 51 this year, so I am older than both of you. Really the Sun Devils NEED a few more older people. Th video is AWESOME by the way.

And I turn 50 in March!

... of 2042.

And I turn 50 in March!

... of 2042.

I won't be around to see it Will, but hopefully for your sake drum corps will still exist...huh? :)