The White Sabers

jvona

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how did it go?

It was great! New faces, new music, guest staff, great food (as always), and friendly company! You should have been there!

So how did it go?

14 horns ( :ph34r: 4 contras :wub: ), 6 drums, 4 pit and 4 colorguard.

Horn section got the opener and 4 hours later was playing it to the rest of the corps. :ph34r:

Lunch was fantastic as always. :blink::blink:

Thanks Leslie, Pete and everyone else who provided. :blink::worthy:

What the Hell???? Nobody who attending Open House yesterday has anything to say???? I certainly enjoyed it. :blink::blink::ph34r:

Sorry mike, been busy on the recruiting end since sunday. what an amazing day it was, and am so glad to be back. It was great seeing all the old faces again, as well as some that have been away for a couple years.

Sorry mike, been busy on the recruiting end since sunday. what an amazing day it was, and am so glad to be back. It was great seeing all the old faces again, as well as some that have been away for a couple years.

It Truly was an amazing day! It was great to see the new faces along with the ones that were there last year and the ones that came back after being away for awhile! :tongue: I am really looking forward to our next camp in December! Thanks Mike for the food compliment! Thanks to Jim and Ann for bringing it to us! :tongue: See you all in December!

Hmmmm whats the date for the next camp? Because i think everyone should go check it out! I'm sure they won't regret it. :tongue:

December 19th from 9-7. You going to be there?