my apologies

Well as i've realized i've been a bit of an ###hole about posting things, and being quite arrogant about many postings also. Therefore I apologize for it and herby will quit doing it. I guess thats the best way I can phrase it? Sooooo yeah I mean I've reviewed alot of my posts and all, and kind of noticed this. So if you could take this as an apology and im sorry if I have offended any of yall in the past year or so. I just ended up venting alot on here because I was really tense and really worked up about alot of things. So, if you can, please accept my apology. Thanks for reading. :thumbup:

Well as i've realized i've been a bit of an ###hole about posting things, and being quite arrogant about many postings also. Therefore I apologize for it and herby will quit doing it. I guess thats the best way I can phrase it? Sooooo yeah I mean I've reviewed alot of my posts and all, and kind of noticed this. So if you could take this as an apology and im sorry if I have offended any of yall in the past year or so. I just ended up venting alot on here because I was really tense and really worked up about alot of things. So, if you can, please accept my apology. Thanks for reading. :thumbup:

apology accepted. So are you auditioning somewhere this summer?