Pittsfield RED KNIGHTS ... 4 Weeks of Progress ...

It's refreshing to see someone around our area being realistic and honest about what they have. And showing pictures of what they're accomplishing, instead of just throwing out phony numbers and big promises.

Good luck with the Red Knights.

I know that forming and leading ANY music organizaton is tough and only certain people have the skills and drive to stick with something, no matter what happens! Best of luck to you!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's refreshing to see someone around our area being realistic and honest about what they have. And showing pictures of what they're accomplishing, instead of just throwing out phony numbers and big promises.

Good luck with the Red Knights.

Who are you refering to with regard to phony numbers and big promises? I find it funny that you commend the knights for their honesty and then post a vague negative comment yourself. Why dont you try being honest as well? However, mom did always say that if you dont have anythng nice to say, then dont say anything at all. So, perhaps you should just zip it.

Pauly...good communication, but it might be a bit much, looks like you are bumping twice and three times a day with no new news. Still wondering what you are doing???

Who are you refering to with regard to phony numbers and big promises? I find it funny that you commend the knights for their honesty and then post a vague negative comment yourself. Why dont you try being honest as well? However, mom did always say that if you dont have anythng nice to say, then dont say anything at all. So, perhaps you should just zip it.

Pauly...good communication, but it might be a bit much, looks like you are bumping twice and three times a day with no new news. Still wondering what you are doing???

:laugh::ninja:

touchy point for ya, huh?

My comment was a totally positive one about the Red Knights information and website, as compared to some other corps announcements. Don't know why you read something else into it.

Pretty nervy to tell me to zip it - I won't - and then go on to criticise the OP for too many bumps and "no new news".

Seems like he's been pretty clear about what he's doing and trying to do. Maybe YOU should zip it and let him have his drum corps.

Pretty nervy to tell me to zip it - I won't - and then go on to criticise the OP for too many bumps and "no new news".

Seems like he's been pretty clear about what he's doing and trying to do. Maybe YOU should zip it and let him have his drum corps.

Thank You for your support PrincessL. I will always try to be honest and up front about what we are doing and our progress. No "sugarcoating" .... priomise. The drumline is coming along. We are beginning to have responses for colorguard. The hornline has the

beginnings of a solid bottom section, but we do need soprano and mellophone players.

If you know of anyone who is interested in playing or marching, please send them our way. And, once again .... THANK YOU .... Paul C.

[The truth is out there,its not possible to hide forever. :tongue: quote name='BariPaul' date='Nov 30 2009, 05:21 AM' post='2699242]

Thank You for your support PrincessL. I will always try to be honest and up front about what we are doing and our progress. No "sugarcoating" .... priomise. The drumline is coming along. We are beginning to have responses for colorguard. The hornline has the

beginnings of a solid bottom section, but we do need soprano and mellophone players.

If you know of anyone who is interested in playing or marching, please send them our way. And, once again .... THANK YOU .... Paul C.

I agree with the poster questioning the bumps. I don't mind if there is a bump to say "hey - we just did something special" or "hey - new pictures up on the website." In fact, I love seeing progress of start-ups and established corps alike. But simply posting "pppp" several times a day and bumping legitimate topics down with no updates gets old fast.

I don't mean to be overly critical or anything, it's just that as a forum reader, I'd prefer to see bumps for legitimate reasons. That's all.