DCP-I XIII Currently Registered Corps

Everything is up to date as of 12/31

Bill, the Firebird from AZ has changed their name to The Musketeers.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything is up to date as of 12/31

Bill, the Firebird from AZ has changed their name to The Musketeers.

Penguin Brigade (World) and Los Osos (A) both have all their stuff in...why isn't it showing up on the list?

Penguin Brigade (World) and Los Osos (A) both have all their stuff in...why isn't it showing up on the list?

??? They are both showing up as being ready for competition.... not sure what you are referring to?

??? They are both showing up as being ready for competition.... not sure what you are referring to?

oh okay, that's a relief. I meant the list you made on the first page of this thread, where you post which bands have their captions and tours in and which don't. I have had mine in for quite a while now but it wasn't updated on that list, so i was starting to freak out :cry:

Bump, the list on the first page is now up to date as of 10:00 am on Jan 4th. Remember, the deadline to get your information in without the late start penalty is at 12:00 Noon CST on Jan 8th!

Is there something i need to do, i don't see my groups up there yet.

Hm, where's Mitch (StarOrg)? :rolleyes:

Is there something i need to do, i don't see my groups up there yet.

Sorry, I had them in the Database, but forgot to list them here... just need tours and captions for them, then you will be set. Sorry bout that!

oh okay, that's a relief. I meant the list you made on the first page of this thread, where you post which bandsdrum corps have their captions and tours in and which don't. I have had mine in for quite a while now but it wasn't updated on that list, so i was starting to freak out :rolleyes:

FIXED! :laughing:

FIXED! :smile:

oh crap haha thanks!

that slipped... :shutup: