DCP-I XIII Caption Point list

Not yet.... but I will get one out shortly.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your spreadsheet isn't filled out already? Slacker. :laughing:

Now it is. How does a 95 in prelims strike you? :tongue:

Now it is. How does a 95 in prelims strike you? :tongue:

You a**. :tongue:

I'm at 94.85 right now. Guess I'll have to put some more time in.

Edited by hostrauser

You a**. :tongue:

I'm at 94.85 right now. Guess I'll have to put some more time in.

howd you figure that

howd you figure that

I made a spreadsheet with every corps from each of the four years and their final scores in each caption. Then, knowing that (for World Class) the final amount of points we'll have to spend is 140, I went through the spreadsheet and tried to create the best show I could for 140 points.

So far, the best I've come up with is 94.85. I'll have to keep looking.

Keep in mind, both Semis and Finals use a variable to slightly alter the scores and add some unpredictability, so the winner won't automatically be the person who's number crunched the best and has the top captions. Theoretically, my base 94.85 caption set could outscore his base 95.00 caption set at Finals.

I made a spreadsheet with every corps from each of the four years and their final scores in each caption. Then, knowing that (for World Class) the final amount of points we'll have to spend is 140, I went through the spreadsheet and tried to create the best show I could for 140 points.

Keep in mind, both Semis and Finals use a variable to slightly alter the scores and add some unpredictability, so the winner won't automatically be the person who's number crunched the best and has the top captions. Theoretically, my base 94.85 caption set could outscore his base 95.00 caption set at Finals.

94.85, hmmmmmmmm....

I think there may be a higher one. Maybe...... I just need to find it.

Edited by ccollins792

uhhhhhhh i might be doing something wrong, i added mine up and im supposed to score above 100 O_o

uhhhhhhh i might be doing something wrong, i added mine up and im supposed to score above 100 O_o

Remember, in the DCI scoring system the three visual sub-captions and three music sub-captions are divided by 2. Only the GE captions are taken at full value.

Remember, in the DCI scoring system the three visual sub-captions and three music sub-captions are divided by 2. Only the GE captions are taken at full value.

ahhhhhhh thanks, yeah i just march drum corps i dont know about scores all i know is close to 20 is good LOL

If your scoring above a 100, I want to know your secret! :tongue: