INCOGNITO Drum and Bugle Corps 2010 Season

Good morning to all you drum corps fans! I wish everyone a happy holiday season. This video announces our 2010 show, tour dates, and audition info. Thank you and have a wonderful season everyone!

excuse me, but how do you go to finals without attending a seeding show out here? how is that fair to the other corps?

You can go if you go to the show in Michigan City, you don't get get placement, but it can be done...

Know your facts before you post...

excuse me, but how do you go to finals without attending a seeding show out here? how is that fair to the other corps?

The OC shows will fill out more once OC corps commit to traveling to Indianapolis. I would expect Incognito to be assigned more shows, including a seeding event in the OC tour if they indeed are making the trip.

Edited by ItsOnTheField

Those shows are only for line-up placement. Don't sweat dude!

hey, i'm no sweating it, i was just wondering and if that's the case why do not more west coast corps come to finals then, if they can just show up and compete? that would save them a lot of money, and would allow us here in the midwest to see more of them.

If it that's easy, then why don't corps from the east or mid-west come west to compete....

wait for it ...

wait for it...

wait for it...

It's not cheap as you think... you're looking at $30,000 - $50,000 just to do a small tour from the west coast and I'm low balling it...

If it that's easy, then why don't corps from the east or mid-west come west to compete....

wait for it ...

wait for it...

wait for it...

It's not cheap as you think... you're looking at $30,000 - $50,000 just to do a small tour from the west coast and I'm low balling it...

What's the low ball cost if they just did the California tour like PC used to??

that is the low ball cost... every extra day you add on tour you need to add 5-10K that's just a guessing... if I worked it out on my tour cost spreadsheet I could more detail... but you want to know PM me...