Bringing back memories of weekend camps....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why people have so many problems traveling in Jersey... everything is pretty straight forward.

Jersey > Planet Earth

</thread>

Pssh....most people FROM jersey dont even believe that :worthy:

Pssh....most people FROM jersey dont even believe that :worthy:

Well I am from Jersey and proud of it like many people I know.

One argument I always like to make is this...not saying that it is the ONLY state, but how many state do you know of that you can go to the beach, go skiing, have big city life, have farm town life, and everything in between?

Edit: Yes, I realize this is getting a bit OT.

Edited by jts5032

Well I am from Jersey and proud of it like many people I know.

One argument I always like to make is this...not saying that it is the ONLY state, but how many state do you know of that you can go to the beach, go skiing, have big city life, have farm town life, and everything in between?

Edit: Yes, I realize this is getting a bit OT.

Massachusetts.

Haha...add MD to that list. And to be fair, skiing is awful in both of those states....

But yea, I got lost in jersey driving home from drum corps camp....that was a long time ago. I'm pretty good with directions there now...

Not a specific story per se, but throughout the summers, I thoroughly enjoyed the showers (unless they were cold). It marked either the end of the day or the start of a show routine and a little time to relax. As someone who participated in 4 Thanksgiving day audition camps as a veteran, I always looked forward to Saturday night. The looks on the rookies' faces when they learned they had to take community showers was priceless and when they waited until the very end when everyone was out was comical. But perhaps the best part was when all the vets would bust out in our favorite shower songs at the tops of our lungs! They must have thought we were mental ... perhaps we were :)

ROLL YOUR LEG OVER!!

YO HO!!