Kingston Grenadiers Announce 2010 Visual Designer

Just a few words boys......... DINASAUR BAR B Q

Duane getting oot and aboot eh? good pick up Grennies...watch that George guy :grouphug:

Ten years later and you still remember!

Welcome back Duane, Glenn and George! It'll be great to see you guys again. Happy holidays to all three of you and to all of my Grenadier friends. :grouphug:

As we figured out after how many visits??? Glenn only orders from the third row ice cream freezer so the girls have to bend,,,,, I mean reach back further to get the goods while Glenn eyes the goods. Wonder why we named him the mole!! ??? Maybe new flavor will be RBT and jam?

d

As we figured out after how many visits??? Glenn only orders from the third row ice cream freezer so the girls have to bend,,,,, I mean reach back further to get the goods while Glenn eyes the goods. Wonder why we named him the mole!! ??? Maybe new flavor will be RBT and jam?

d

Why do I think that would have a funky cheesy kind of taste to that?

WooHoo! Camp in Kingston this weekend at Ernestown Secondary School: Sat 10:30-8:30, Sun: 9:30 - 3:30.

A major portion of the written book will be handed out this weekend, so if you want to march with the Grenadiers in 2010,

make the plans to get to this camp! We still have openings in every section, so drop us a line, or come by the camp!

We have picked up some good momentum this year and are on track for a very successful season!

For more info: www.kingstongrenadiers.com

WooHoo! Camp in Kingston this weekend at Ernestown Secondary School: Sat 10:30-8:30, Sun: 9:30 - 3:30.

A major portion of the written book will be handed out this weekend, so if you want to march with the Grenadiers in 2010,

make the plans to get to this camp! We still have openings in every section, so drop us a line, or come by the camp!

We have picked up some good momentum this year and are on track for a very successful season!

For more info: www.kingstongrenadiers.com

Great things happening for sure Scott...I heard the percussion arranger has a minimum of 4.5 minutes of cool beats waiting for the corps....folks better get out to this camp...have a great camp Grenadiers....and Happy Holidays... :tongue: