Hawthorne Caballeros 12.12.09 - 12.13.09

Hawthorne Caballeros 2010 Camp Weekend

12.12.09 - 12.13-09: Behind the Mask

Join the 2010 Hawthorne Caballeros for our first full camp weekend! We will be rehearsing at North Warren Regional School District, 10 Noe Road in Blairstown, NJ 07825. Brass and percussion will rehearse on Saturday from 8:30 am until 5:30 pm and on Sunday from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm. We welcome all new and returning members, and there is still time to check out the 2010 Caballeros. We hope to see you there! For more information on marching or membership, please contact Mike Ryan at m.ryan@cabs.org. You can also find more information at www.cabs.org.

Directions to North Warren Regional School District:

From 80 East

Take 80 East to exit 4 for Route 94, follow the signs to 94 North. Follow into Blairstown and turn right at the first light onto Lambert Road. Make another left onto Raub road and it will lead directly to the school.

From 80 West

Take 80 West to Exit 12. After getting off the exit go right onto Route 521. Follow to Blairstown. Make a left at the "T" in the road onto Route 94 South. At the second traffic light, turn left onto Lambert Road. Then turn left onto Raub Road.

From Newton (Sussex County)

Take 94 South to Blairstown. At the second traffic light, turn left (Lambert Road). Turn left again onto Raub Road.

From Hunterdon County

Take 31 North to 46 West (a left turn at Route 46). Continue on 46 until exit to 94 North. Follow signs to 94 North-Blairstown. Immediately after the A&P on the left side, turn right at the light (Lambert Road). Turn left onto Raub Road.

Holiday’s in Hawthorne!

The Hawthorne Caballeros are collecting food donations for the holidays. Please bring a non-perishable item with you to rehearsal. It will be donated to St Anthony's food pantry for the needy of the local area. These donations will be collected at rehearsal.

Happy Holidays to all our drum corps families, corps, fans and friends on DCP. And a special wish to all our service men and women, wherever you are – peace and thanks for all you do! Rump.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawthorne Caballeros 2010 Camp Weekend

12.12.09 - 12.13-09: Behind the Mask

Join the 2010 Hawthorne Caballeros for our first full camp weekend! We will be rehearsing at North Warren Regional School District, 10 Noe Road in Blairstown, NJ 07825. Brass and percussion will rehearse on Saturday from 8:30 am until 5:30 pm and on Sunday from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm. We welcome all new and returning members, and there is still time to check out the 2010 Caballeros. We hope to see you there! For more information on marching or membership, please contact Mike Ryan at m.ryan@cabs.org. You can also find more information at www.cabs.org.

Directions to North Warren Regional School District:

From 80 East

Take 80 East to exit 4 for Route 94, follow the signs to 94 North. Follow into Blairstown and turn right at the first light onto Lambert Road. Make another left onto Raub road and it will lead directly to the school.

From 80 West

Take 80 West to Exit 12. After getting off the exit go right onto Route 521. Follow to Blairstown. Make a left at the "T" in the road onto Route 94 South. At the second traffic light, turn left onto Lambert Road. Then turn left onto Raub Road.

From Newton (Sussex County)

Take 94 South to Blairstown. At the second traffic light, turn left (Lambert Road). Turn left again onto Raub Road.

From Hunterdon County

Take 31 North to 46 West (a left turn at Route 46). Continue on 46 until exit to 94 North. Follow signs to 94 North-Blairstown. Immediately after the A&P on the left side, turn right at the light (Lambert Road). Turn left onto Raub Road.

Holiday’s in Hawthorne!

The Hawthorne Caballeros are collecting food donations for the holidays. Please bring a non-perishable item with you to rehearsal. It will be donated to St Anthony's food pantry for the needy of the local area. These donations will be collected at rehearsal.

Happy Holidays to all our drum corps families, corps, fans and friends on DCP. And a special wish to all our service men and women, wherever you are – peace and thanks for all you do! Rump.

And Happy Holidays to you Marianne.....First Alabama Christmas or are you coming home?

See everyone at North Warren HS.. New music to learned...New faces to see. Come be part of the Cabs for 2010...

Tomorrow starts at 8:30am Be there....

If you are interested in marching in 2010 please get in touch m.ryan@cabs.org or give me a call at 201 304 1232... Hope to see you soon.

GO CABS!

Great idea for the food drive. A great way to give back to the community during this difficult ecomic time and holiday season.

Great idea for the food drive. A great way to give back to the community during this difficult economic time and holiday season.

Thanks Bobby, Wish I could take credit for the idea .. We have a great group of people working with the corps this season.. It's all about them...

So after 5 hours of fixing my thermostat in my truck I'm finally ready to go... in the morning!

By the way, I'm setting the over and under for number of bear sightings this weekend at 1.

So after 5 hours of fixing my thermostat in my truck I'm finally ready to go... in the morning!

By the way, I'm setting the over and under for number of bear sightings this weekend at 1.

Sighting confirmed!!! Erin said our not so little friend from last camp was back today!!! She tried to sell him some Christmas Cash!!! NO way he was leaving a Caballeros camp without doing his fare share!