As a fan, What do you want to see?

Musical_Spinner

I actually love a really good pretty show.....the problem I am seeing in A class over the last few years is that the majority of shows that make finals are slow and pretty. What I would like is to see a little bit more diversity....some pretty, some fun, some aggressive, some intellectual, some strange all thrown in the mix.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hear it! What would you like to see done this year that was perhaps lacking in previous years?

Better quality work?

Solid, unison catches facing the front sideline (and no grabbing the blade when you should be on the hilt).

Shows that need to be practiced, not just members wandering around with some kind of emotion on their face while waving around whatever piece of equipment is in their hand.

Edited by Scout

more tap dancing,a radical change of the performance space,larger than life props,costumes and flags,more gymnastics,soundtrack inovation,humor and suprises! :smile:

more tap dancing,a radical change of the performance space,larger than life props,costumes and flags,more gymnastics,soundtrack inovation,humor and suprises! :smile:

Sounds like Sonnor '89 (yep - even the tap dancing!)

out of curiosity, with all the talk of busy floors... any examples of floors that don't fall into this category that people do like?

Vanguard's floor last year was perfect