Huge stock pile of equipment for sale

DCUK

I am currently putting together an inventory of equipment which I have for sale, the list will be ready within the next few days.

It will include:

G Bugles - sops, mellos, baritones, euphs and contras (approximatley 35 instruments total).

Bb/F - mellos, baritones and euphs (10 total).

Complete Dynasty field percussion (black on black) - 9 snares, 4 tenors, 6 bass - 18 months old.

Complete Yamaha field percussion (brushed silver) - 5 snares, 3 tenors, 5 bass.

4 Premier snares.

Matching set of 5 Premier copper timpani.

Premier 36'' concert bass and frame.

Uniforms - two sets of approximately 80 in each, 100 matching shakos etc etc.

All equipment is in Dallas Texas,

It has been a busy christmas, all proceeds will benefit and help the Vigilantes DBC to grow to the next level :)

If you have any interest please contact me on rogertreacher@live.com

Happy new year.

Roger Treacher

Equipment Update

We have a rehearsal this Saturday (10th) during which time we will conclude if we are selling a bunch of G Kanstul's or G Dynasty's. The dilema is that we have enough Dynasty's to fit out the line but not enough Kanstuls, therfore do we mix and match - we are going to let our ears be the judge.

Once we have concluded I will send out the master list with all the prices, serial numbers and condition of each piece of equipment that I have for sale.

Thanks for all those that have made contact with me the full list/inventory should be with you on Sunday (11th).

Roger Treacher

Vigilantes

I hope you keep the Kanstuls... IMHO I think they are the best horns out there for G's.

But, people on here will TEAR them up if you sell the Kanstuls. I know Randy Kratofil would love to buy some three valve kanstuls! I cant find his name on here, but I can send you his email if you PM me if you are selling them.

Naw keep the Dynasty's. Kanstuls are junk, don't play well and aren't worth that much. The resale prices are super cheap on the Kanstul's and you will only be able to sell them for very little as they age, so dump them fast. :laughing::worthy::tongue:

Oh, PM me when you sell the Kanstuls....hehehe :rock:

Kanstuls are junk, don't play well...

Yeah, who needs a K90 anyway? :laughing::tongue::rock:

Me, thats who!

And the winner is .................................................Kanstul.

There was an instant improved difference when we introduced 7 Kanstuls into a 10 member Dynasty sop section, the same also when we introduced 6 Kanstul mellos into an 8 member Dynasty section, interestingly there was almost zero difference in the baritone section on a similar test.

In conclsuion we are keeping the Kanstuls and I need to purchase more of them (if you have any for sale please let me know).

Back to the original posting, I am now in a position to complete the list of equipment we have for sale and I will send out to all those who have requested it.

Thanks

Roger - Vigilantes

interestingly there was almost zero difference in the baritone section on a similar test.

Does that mean you are going to sell the Kanstul Bari's? Please :)

Everyone who requested an inventory should have one by now, if I have missed anyone please let me know.

G bugles are moving well, I had threee commitments to buy yesteday. I still have many three valve G Dynasty's in excellent condition for sale (almost in new condition).

In addition to the bugles I also have have two sets of field percussion for sale i.e.

Yamaha (brushed silver) - 7 snares - SFZ, 3 tenors, 6 bass - matched set

Dynasty (black on black) - 9 snares, 4 tenors and 6 bass - matched set, 18 months old.

Let me know if you would like me to forward the inventory to you (please send me your email address)

Thanks

Roger

Vigilantes