Huge stock pile of equipment for sale

DCUK

Everyone who requested an inventory should have one by now, if I have missed anyone please let me know.

G bugles are moving well, I had threee commitments to buy yesteday. I still have many three valve G Dynasty's in excellent condition for sale (almost in new condition).

In addition to the bugles I also have have two sets of field percussion for sale i.e.

Yamaha (brushed silver) - 7 snares - SFZ, 3 tenors, 6 bass - matched set

Dynasty (black on black) - 9 snares, 4 tenors and 6 bass - matched set, 18 months old.

Let me know if you would like me to forward the inventory to you (please send me your email address)

Thanks

Roger

Vigilantes

I'd like to see your current inventory

adfiumara@gmail.com

Most of this was from the Marion Cadets purchase. The bank wanted $11,000 for everything but i see you kept the 9 keyboards.I hope you are passing the gift you got along to the buyers to help others.

I made two purcahses over christmas one was the MC equipment the other was in NJ. The MC purchase price was higher than you stated the quantity of keyboards was lower than you stated. Most of the equipment on my list does not come from the MC purchase (Vigilantes is already using the Kanstuls and keyboards) and as per my original post ALL benefits will go to the Vigilantes DBC.

I made two purcahses over christmas one was the MC equipment the other was in NJ. The MC purchase price was higher than you stated the quantity of keyboards was lower than you stated. Most of the equipment on my list does not come from the MC purchase (Vigilantes is already using the Kanstuls and keyboards) and as per my original post ALL benefits will go to the Vigilantes DBC.

Then you need to talk to the bank.For a year they told everyone $11,000 for everything.I did a walkthrough and there was 5 vibs,4 marimbas,3 xylophones a set of marching xylos 2 sets of bells the siler yamaha's 30-40 new drum heads, 4 premier snares, 2 sets of uniforms the purple and the grey cadet style they used in the late 80's.

Roger,

Brian in Tulsa for the Commanders, I need a inventory list commanderscorpsdirector@yahoo.com.

We are interested in the F Mellophones (prices and quantity). Yamaha drumline equipment (prices) the 36" concert bass (price) and how much on the shakos and color? Just email with the request. Thanks Brian

Equipmet Update.

All Bb/F instruments are sold.

Approximately 10 G bugles are sold, therefore 20 plus are still available.

All euphoniums are sold.

Dynasty and Yamaha field percussion sets still available - both are in excellent condition

Uniforms are still available i.e. shakos, white plumes, white bibbers, maroon jackets with silver trim etc etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read this update

Roger

Vigilantes