Blue Stars' January Camp

I can be safe to say that, without giving any information away that this show is going to rock :D the music is amazing

The camp went incredibly well and I'm going to have to start working out for sure (otherwise spring training is going to be killer) and keep up on that personal visual practice (AHHH!!!)

If you had an epic January camp experience, share it (whether it from your corps or a comment about the stars)

Edited by JF154283

I can be safe to say that, without giving any information away that this show is going to rock :D the music is amazing

The camp went incredibly well and I'm going to have to start working out for sure (otherwise spring training is going to be killer) and keep up on that personal visual practice (AHHH!!!)

If you had an epic January camp experience, share it (whether it from your corps or a comment about the stars)

But did you find that 1st trumpet and timpani player? :laughing:

I kid, I kid. :tongue: Glad to see the camp went well - how much of the music has the corps had a chance to look at / run through so far?

Mike

But did you find that 1st trumpet and timpani player? :laughing:

I kid, I kid. :tongue: Glad to see the camp went well - how much of the music has the corps had a chance to look at / run through so far?

Mike

well if you want a teaser (emphasis on tease) check this out..

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...5102&ref=mf

:P haha I'm pretty sure Frank is just looking for a solid lead player, there may be a vet not returning or something of the sort and that may have been the issue, as for the timpani player, well that's pit and I'm hornline so I don't know for sure

In any case, we've gotten 3 parts to Houdini so far and I love all 3, they have incredible potential, I can already see that they are going to rock when the music is perfected

as far as the visual standpoint goes... well let's say I can tell we are going to be whipped into shape by august

Also: I just want to say that the Bluecoats january camp was a whole lot of fun, and it was great to play some show music with the full musical ensemble. Our "show and tell" on Sunday afternoon had the most cheering I think I've ever heard at a camp (hype it!). For what it's worth, I'm more excited about this show than any other I've marched before (07-09). The music is certainly quite intense.

Also, I love hearing overtones and undertones when in sectionals while just playing a concert F with the tubas. Hearing chords when nobody is playing it is just so much fun!

:inlove: