Sun Devils Press Release

***** OFFICIAL SUN DEVILS PRESS RELEASE *****

January 19, 2010

The Sun Devils Drum and Bugle Corps is very proud to announce Bugles Across America, as a major sponsor of the corps. Bugles Across America offered The Sun Devils a major contribution towards our 2010 uniform fund. The Sun Devils will fly the Bugles Across America flag in our honor guard at every performance. Bugles Across America is a volunteer organization that provides live buglers at Veteran services. With this generous contribution, we can move forward in getting new uniforms for 2010! Bugles Across America founder, Tom Day, and Sun Devils Executive Director, John Hoekstra finalized the sponsorship details this afternoon.

We are very excited and truly encourage you to join Bugles Across America today. Let’s help keep the services dignified. Join Bugles Across America. Please see their link/logo in Our Sponsors and Affiliates section at the bottom of our web page.

THANK YOU!

Excellent news!!! I am waiting to win the lottery so I can give yo money to get all the rest. I hope it happens soon! Great news Sun Devils!

***** OFFICIAL SUN DEVILS PRESS RELEASE *****

January 19, 2010

The Sun Devils Drum and Bugle Corps is very proud to announce Bugles Across America, as a major sponsor of the corps. Bugles Across America offered The Sun Devils a major contribution towards our 2010 uniform fund. The Sun Devils will fly the Bugles Across America flag in our honor guard at every performance. Bugles Across America is a volunteer organization that provides live buglers at Veteran services. With this generous contribution, we can move forward in getting new uniforms for 2010! Bugles Across America founder, Tom Day, and Sun Devils Executive Director, John Hoekstra finalized the sponsorship details this afternoon.

We are very excited and truly encourage you to join Bugles Across America today. Let’s help keep the services dignified. Join Bugles Across America. Please see their link/logo in Our Sponsors and Affiliates section at the bottom of our web page.

THANK YOU!

Outstanding!

I can't think of two nicer guys than Tom Day and John Hoekstra! It's great to see them working together for the good of American Veterans and our beloved activity. :inlove:

Wow, what an excellent sponsor!!

LEAVE NO DOUBT SUN DEVILS!!! :inlove::wall: :wall:

Edited by JoshKegley

With the generous donation from Bugles Across America, we will be fully replacing our current uniforms. Although our current uniforms look great, they are showing serious signs of wear and tear. If the order cannot be completed by our first show, we'll just use our old ones until the new uniforms arrive.

Thank you for the compliment on our current uniforms! They have lasted 2 seasons with the Sun Devils and several seasons with the previous group. They truly have stood the test of time.

With the generous donation from Bugles Across America, we will be fully replacing our current uniforms. Although our current uniforms look great, they are showing serious signs of wear and tear. If the order cannot be completed by our first show, we'll just use our old ones until the new uniforms arrive.

Thank you for the compliment on our current uniforms! They have lasted 2 seasons with the Sun Devils and several seasons with the previous group. They truly have stood the test of time.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys. I have two nephews attending North Port High, but they're into sports. I tried to sway them, but you know how kids are.

Best of luck and continued success.

I have had a personal experience with Bugles Across America and I am filled with excitement for Sun Devils to have them as a sponsor. In June of 2009 my grandpa who passed away, had earned a Purple Heart and a Silver Star during World War II and Korea, and was one of the biggest influences on my life to play and love music. At his service Bugles Across America sent out a Bugler to play and it was one of the greatest things I've gotten to experience even with so much sadness inside of me. With Bugles Across America many Veterans get to be laid to rest in the most respectful of ways, and I personally would like to thank them for not just this generous contribution but also for my personal experience and all you do for our Veterans and their loved ones.

Edited by JoshKegley