Spirit at GMEA!

GMEA is a joke. They protect the good ole boys in Georgia, and stonewall anyone who wishes some sort of progress for the marching activity. I'm sure that they will present Spirit as one of the premier groups in the activity, instead of what they are, a tragic mess. Sorry to be so negative, but when you live in GA and have to put up with all this garbage, it can get really old and annoying. Flame on.

I knew a positive post about Spirit couldn't be up for long before some idiot showed his arse.

Just look at his posting history.

And for the love of God, Chris, please change your screen name and quit sullying the good name of a wonderful instructor.

(And yes, I know I should just ignore this troll. After all, he once posted a statement that he "supports DCI" then also posted within the same couple of months bragging that he had used old DCI staff passes to sneak into Murfreesboro and the Georgia Dome regionals without paying, and boasted that he was proud of it and would do it again. That, my friend, is not supporting DCI or the corps.)

Edited by oldsoprano

Good for Spirit and good for the activity. I am glad they wasted no time in reconnecting locally in Georgia. This is great news for both Spirit and everyone at GMEA!