DCPI Championships Schedule

So in theory you COULD start posting scores in about an hour or so? Maybe if you had an incentive......like someone were to bake you some cookies. :smile:

:smile:

I want some cookies.

So in theory you COULD start posting scores in about an hour or so? Maybe if you had an incentive......like someone were to bake you some cookies. :smile:

I wouldnt want to get your hopes up... because when I get home, I wont be in front of the computer very long... the Tigers play tonight :P

I can understand that, I'm a Tiger myself....

Valencia H.S. Tigers

Paw Power!! :smile:

I like to watch the Detroit Tigers, too! ;)

I wouldnt want to get your hopes up... because when I get home, I wont be in front of the computer very long... the Tigers play tonight :P

The Tigers game doesn't start for another HOUR.

Come on man, I need my fix!! :smile:

Well, I don't watch much golf.

Woo hoo, the Tigers won, so I will post the scores tonight instead of making everyone wait!

Top 25 World Class move on to Quarterfinals.

Top 17 in Open and A Class move on to Semi-Finals.

Cmon they played UAB of course they won. What's with UTEP leading this division? Man UCF has sorry team this year.

Ok I see now who has my Class A caption set. :tongue:

I know we have the daily caption changes now but I think most are locked in and not many moves to be made unlike LIVE season.

Well I may be the only one but since you reminded me that we are using Finals scores for Open and A, I've been scrambling to make changes because I everything based on Semi scores. Luckily every positive change has not been met with a "dupe" message.

Considering everyone ahead of me in Class A has a different GE set, I think I'm ok. 2 more changes tonight and I'll be fine. (crossing fingers)