SPRING PREVIEW 2010 -- Saturday, May 8

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to make my Red Carpet Inn reservation soon to get ready for the pre-show celebration. :worthy:

:tongue::worthy::worthy:

Fran

May 8 will be here before you know it.

Get your tickets today!

Actually, the Roman Calendar is very useful in keeping track of such things.

Come to the Spring Preview on the 8th Day of Maius!

shouldn't that be the "VIII" th of Maius?* Welll Dan, I just HAD too.... sorry dude! :)

* I was not a student of Latin and never passed a Mathematics class! ( VIII could be wrong... but I'm guessing VIII is 8 in Roman Numerals)

Edited by hairbear

The good news is that we will be able to play on the Roman theme with laughus maximus through Labor Day. :thumbdown:

The bad news is that we will be able to play on the Roman theme with laughus maximus through Labor Day. :thumbdown:

I'm surprised no one has commented that if we were performing at Serenade in Brass this year, something funny could very well happen on the way to the Forum....[thanks folks, I'll be here all week. Try the servers and tip the veal].

Ugh. Stop me, now.

Regardless of whether you find ANY of this funny (and I suspect that the intelligent among you will think it's pathetic!), one thing is for certain:

SPRING PREVIEW MMX will ROCK! So much great music and great drum corps fellowship. And turkey dinner (fowlus maximus)......

It's the first opportunity to see the Balance in Blue perform this beast of a book in public, capping off a fantastic evening of some of the best drum corps music around. Make plans to be part of it!!!

www.springpreviewconcert.com

The good news is that we will be able to play on the Roman theme with laughus maximus through Labor Day. :thumbdown:

The bad news is that we will be able to play on the Roman theme with laughus maximus through Labor Day. :thumbdown:

I'm surprised no one has commented that if we were performing at Serenade in Brass this year, something funny could very well happen on the way to the Forum....[thanks folks, I'll be here all week. Try the servers and tip the veal].

Ugh. Stop me, now.

Regardless of whether you find ANY of this funny (and I suspect that the intelligent among you will think it's pathetic!), one thing is for certain:

SPRING PREVIEW MMX will ROCK! So much great music and great drum corps fellowship. And turkey dinner (fowlus maximus)......

It's the first opportunity to see the Balance in Blue perform this beast of a book in public, capping off a fantastic evening of some of the best drum corps music around. Make plans to be part of it!!!

www.springpreviewconcert.com

I think you have a GREAT sense of Humour, Tom! And a great corps, a great show and the best turkey dinner in the activity!

I think you have a GREAT sense of Humour, Tom! And a great corps, a great show and the best turkey dinner in the activity!

Thank you! My family in Blue will beg you to not encourage me. Really. Someone might get hurt (like me!).

We're looking forward to it very much!!!! It's a great spring event!

If you or your friends & family would like to buy tickets to the Spring Preview 2010 in person, we have one day - two locations confirmed for in-person ticket sales:

THIS Sunday, April 11 Ticket Sales

11am-2pm, Sunday, April 11

at GoggleWorks Center for the Arts, Second Sunday Event

201 Washington Street, Reading, PA 19601

Studio 551 - The Reading Buccaneers office

To find the Buccaneers office - from the main entrance, take the elevator on the left across from the gift shop. Out of the elevator follow the corridor around the U-shaped hallway until you get to studio 551.

2:30pm-4:30pm, Sunday, April 11

at Buc Field or wherever Ensemble is held for Buccaneer rehearsal that day.

Note: Tickets are also available at the door starting at 5:30pm on the day of the concert - May 8th.

To order tickets by mail - see the website for more details: http://www.springpreviewconcert.com