SPRING PREVIEW 2010 -- Saturday, May 8

Hmmmmm.....this just may be worth the trip from Lawn Gylan!!!! :tongue:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It most certainly will be!

The Selden Cadets Alumni are looking forward with great anticipation to performing in the great Reading Buccaneers "Spring Preview" show.....not to mention partaking in the Turkey Dinner Feast! :blush:

Also.....can't wait to be entertained by some of the great corps that are participating. :tongue:

Hmmmmm.....this just may be worth the trip from Lawn Gylan!!!! :tongue:

Frank, what Tom said!!! Twin Valley H.S. is a great venue for a show.

Hope you can make the trip!!

Fran

I'm looking forward to the show.......................

The show begins FOUR DAYS from now!

The Blue Team is ready to take you to ROME. Join us for the trip!

MMX

Three days!!!

:thumbup:

I can't wait to hear the Buccaneers light up the Twin Valley auditorium on Saturday night! The corps has been working incredibly hard at the last few camps to get ready for the debut of ROME. I can tell they are eager to play for the great crowd that always shows up to cheer on the BUCS at the Spring Preview every year. It's always so cool to see the faces of the new year members after their first big public performance.

I can't wait to hear the Buccaneers light up the Twin Valley auditorium on Saturday night! The corps has been working incredibly hard at the last few camps to get ready for the debut of ROME. I can tell they are eager to play for the great crowd that always shows up to cheer on the BUCS at the Spring Preview every year. It's always so cool to see the faces of the new year members after their first big public performance.

Dan,

I absolutely agree with you. I love seeing all the new members put their uniform on for the first time and realize that they are now truly a member of the Big Blue Family called the Reading Buccaneers! :thumbup:

Dan,

I absolutely agree with you. I love seeing all the new members put their uniform on for the first time and realize that they are now truly a member of the Big Blue Family called the Reading Buccaneers! :tongue:

This is one of the biggest highlights of the year for me, too. You get a glimpse of it when members are being fitted for uniforms, but at Spring Preview, when they wear the uniform in performance for the first time, it's something else. I know what it was like for me in 2005...and it's more fun watching it from this side of the shop!

A similar highlight is the look of pride on members' faces when we put the dogtags around their necks during retreat at DCA Finals.

Bookends to the season, I suppose!

Can't wait for Saturday!!!!

:tongue: