Glassmen 2010

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i hear drill camp coming up and the music is sounding great

I had forgotten that the Glassmen have a Camp this weekend. If everything goes right I think I will head up north to see what the Glassmen are doing up close and personal.

The Glassmen Family lost one of their own yesterday. Mr. Andy Major. The Major Family has been part of the Glassmen Family for over 40 years. He leaves a great Legacy behind in his children Steve, Mark and Jane. I have a feeling Madre will be sang with great passion and love this weekend. Steve, Mark and Jane You'll Never Walk Alone.

Dean

I had forgotten that the Glassmen have a Camp this weekend. If everything goes right I think I will head up north to see what the Glassmen are doing up close and personal.

The Glassmen Family lost one of their own yesterday. Mr. Andy Major. The Major Family has been part of the Glassmen Family for over 40 years. He leaves a great Legacy behind in his children Steve, Mark and Jane. I have a feeling Madre will be sang with great passion and love this weekend. Steve, Mark and Jane You'll Never Walk Alone.

Dean

Edited by Silver_King

• 2 months later...

Plenty of news. Come on out to Good Ol' Oakshade, throw on an apron with me, and you'll get plenty of news. :tongue:

But really. Corps is doing great. Moved in on Friday. But I mean, what does it matter, they're not G7 anyway. Why should we even talk about them? :doh::tongue:

Plenty of news. Come on out to Good Ol' Oakshade, throw on an apron with me, and you'll get plenty of news. :tongue:

But really. Corps is doing great. Moved in on Friday. But I mean, what does it matter, they're not G7 anyway. Why should we even talk about them? :doh::tongue:

good to see alumni giving back to their corps.