Blue Stars 2010

Blue Stars definitely have better recording equipment, that's for sure.

Lol, nothing fancy. Just a handheld recorder...

Lol, nothing fancy. Just a handheld recorder...

I don't know... Some of those handheld recorders can get pretty high-quality. Not as high-quality as the finals recording equipment or Box5's studio equipment, but high-quality nonetheless.

I haven't been a fan of the Blue Stars for the past few years...I admired and respected the talent, but I didn't like the show concepts or the music. This could be the year that that changes, though...I definitely like what I've heard of the music so far. Sounds pretty exciting!

I definitely don't like the arrangement of "When David Heard," though...but that's just me being incredibly picky.

I am pumped for this season :D, music sounds awesome, wish I could have been there, will be at the next camp for sure!

Edited by JF154283

I don't know... Some of those handheld recorders can get pretty high-quality. Not as high-quality as the finals recording equipment or Box5's studio equipment, but high-quality nonetheless.

Oh I know they can. Just seemed like the person I quoted was under the impression we had some huge fancy rig.

I definitely don't like the arrangement of "When David Heard," though...but that's just me being incredibly picky.

It's close, but I could do without the tacked on cadence at the end. Better to stick as close as you can

to the choral piece on this one. Hopefully each repetition of "my son" can be clearly

articulated with more practice. This run loses that pulse around the 1:15 mark.

I've been waiting for someone to do this for years.

I love the "When David Heard" piece, with that said I know nothing of the original. It's just cool. Pretty sure that is the one non show music clip though, hopefully we'll get to hear it as an encore piece, or pre show maybe?

Comparing to Cadets clip...lots of whole notes...ragged when anything fast comes up...just saying

Don't worry, Cadets will be good this year too. :tongue: