Crown's show

Hi all

So I'm just back from WGI - where Crown's winterguard performed a show titled "The last dance" which was a subtle shout out to second chances - featuring "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face". I'm wondering if that show will connect with their summer show "Second Chance".

Syracuse Brigadiers played "First Time" as their ballad in 2003 - and it turned out to be one of the all time best ballads ever - I'm hoping that Crown uses it this summer.

Thoughts?

Later,

Mike

I hate to sound like the Doubting Thomas, but I won't believe anything about rumors of Crown's 2010 program until they give the final word. I don't care if that's what corpsreps.com says; I don't want to assume anything at the moment.

Crown Guard was yet another nice Adam Sage production...... He has done decades of winter guards, and 2010 was another good one.

His winter shows don't ever seem to be the inspiration for his summer guards.... Though I did like the Phantom Regiment style flags he used for Crowns WGI show.

But.... No.

Edited by Cop

Crown Guard was yet another nice Adam Sage production...... He has done decades of winter guards, and 2010 was another good one.

His winter shows don't ever seem to be the inspiration for his summer guards.... Though I did like the Phantom Regiment style flags he used for Crowns WGI show.

But.... No.

Kieth Potter is the program coordinator for crown, not adam sage. The two have nothing to do with each other, adam is the caption supervisor at crown in the summer not the show designer.

:thumbup:

Kieth Potter is the program coordinator for crown, not adam sage. The two have nothing to do with each other, adam is the caption supervisor at crown in the summer not the show designer.

:thumbup:

Oh, so Keith Potter writes Crowns guard book..... cool

Oh, so Keith Potter writes Crowns guard book..... cool

no i think your still confused,

kieth potter is the program coordinator ( picks the shows ), michael townsend is the colorguard designer( writes the equipment book ), adam sage is the caption supervisor ( runs the guard day to day ). hope that helps.

no i think your still confused,

kieth potter is the program coordinator ( picks the shows ), michael townsend is the colorguard designer( writes the equipment book ), adam sage is the caption supervisor ( runs the guard day to day ). hope that helps.

Ok, Adam Sage, who marched Suncoast Sound and The Cadets, caption head for the Magic of Orlando, Crossmen, Cavaliers, SCV and Phantom Regiment is now a

A "tech"?

Cool, would like to see Crown's guard return to their 2008 stats...

Edited by Cop

Ok, Adam Sage, who marched Suncoast Sound and The Cadets, caption head for the Magic of Orlando, Crossmen, Cavaliers, SCV and Phantom Regiment is now a

A "tech"?

Cool, would like to see Crown's guard return to their 2008 stats...

you must mean 2007 stats... they didnt fare much better in 08 than in 09.