Crown's show

Ok, Adam Sage, who marched Suncoast Sound and The Cadets, caption head for the Magic of Orlando, Crossmen, Cavaliers, SCV and Phantom Regiment is now a

A "tech"?

Cool, would like to see Crown's guard return to their 2008 stats...

being a tech is certainly one of his roles, as is the organizational day to day director of the guard, his position is the same position as that of rosie miller, william chumley, jenifo, and now adam. none of them were show designers. just because he has the ability to do so... do not automatically assume that he does so at crown. also he was never the caption head at cavies, just the flag tech and flag writer for many years.

I just think it humorous that so many people seem to assume that since he came to crown that he automatically is doing the things he has done elsewhere, and at crown there are many, many other people involved especially on the design front.

also i would love to see crowns guard return to the 07 08 stats, 2nd,3rd, is better than 4th in 09

Kieth Potter is the program coordinator for crown, not adam sage. The two have nothing to do with each other, adam is the caption supervisor at crown in the summer not the show designer.

Sage is the Director/Choreographer for CrownGUARD, their winterguard program. That's what Cop was referring to, not their summer colorguard with the corps.

Sage is the Director/Choreographer for CrownGUARD, their winterguard program. That's what Cop was referring to, not their summer colorguard with the corps.

I work with someone that is in CrownGuard and the above statement is 100% correct.

CrownGUARD doesn't = Carolina Crown Guard

I talked to Adam tonight.... didn't sound like Keith was calling the guard book.

xoxo

Edited by Cop

yes that is absolutely correct, the two programs are very different, thats all ive been trying to say.

I talked to Adam tonight.... didn't sound like Keith was calling the guard book.

xoxo

you are correct, as i said earlier, michael calls the guard book in the summer. but if you are merely speaking on the winter program, adam is certainly responsible for much more in the winter.

I'd love to see that happen. But lets not get our hopes up. How often did the winterguard programs reflect the summer program?

Hi all

So I'm just back from WGI - where Crown's winterguard performed a show titled "The last dance" which was a subtle shout out to second chances - featuring "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face". I'm wondering if that show will connect with their summer show "Second Chance".

Syracuse Brigadiers played "First Time" as their ballad in 2003 - and it turned out to be one of the all time best ballads ever - I'm hoping that Crown uses it this summer.

Thoughts?

Later,

Mike

Does Keith Potter still teach Pride of Cincinnati?

Keith worked with Carmel H.S. 2010....

(HOT)

2010 Pride Staff:

(whom I know are doing DCI 2010)

Design:

Tommy Allen 2010 Cavies

Michael Gaines 2010 Cavies

Jim Moore 2010 Madison Scouts (scv)

Tech:

Charlie Gumbert 2010 Madison Scouts

Rosie Queen 2010 Madison Scouts

Chris Wray 2010 Cavies