Sun Devils!

Listened to Sun Devils for a bit yesterday afternoon and they are sounding very good. Nice work! Props to John Hoekstra, Mark Cole, and the rest of the staff and to all the members for doing some good work! Can't wait to see the total package on the field!

Listened to Sun Devils for a bit yesterday afternoon and they are sounding very good. Nice work! Props to John Hoekstra, Mark Cole, and the rest of the staff and to all the members for doing some good work! Can't wait to see the total package on the field!

I can't wait to see the total package either! :thumbup:

60 sets on the field! Rumor has it that 18 sets of the closer are already written...

Nice! This corps has been steadily on the move since its creation. I can't wait to see this year's edition.

Thanks Shane.

Those 2 precious girls of yours are so smart!

It's a complete team effort this year at Sun Devils, and I am very pleased with the results so far!

Everyone from staff, to member leadership, to the newest performer are doing their part to fulfill our motto of Leave No Doubt! :laughing: :laughing: :tongue:

We think our fans will really enjoy the show this year. I know we do!

Can't wait to open the curtain on this show in Jamestown NY, July 24th!!!

Hope to see everyone there.

Thanks Shane.

It's a complete team effort this year at Sun Devils, and I am very pleased with the results so far!

Everyone from staff, to member leadership, to the newest performer are doing their part to fulfill our motto of Leave No Doubt! :laughing: :laughing: :tongue:

I'll go

Thanks Shane.

Everyone from staff, to member leadership, to the newest performer are doing their part to fulfill our motto of Leave No Doubt! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Hope the bus ride is better than the one you experienced last year. If I were Donald Trump, I'd fly you up, but alas, I'm not. Good luck.

Art

Hope the bus ride is better than the one you experienced last year. If I were Donald Trump, I'd fly you up, but alas, I'm not. Good luck.

Art

*shudder*

dont remind us :ph34r: