Best towel for tour

Before a show everyday you must take a shower and normally we pack up the bus and leave to a new housing site. Moving this quickly does not make for much time for a towel to dry before packing up the bus and heading out. I am looking for a towel that is lightweight, super absorbent, and drys in less than 30 minutes. Any suggestions?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before a show everyday you must take a shower and normally we pack up the bus and leave to a new housing site. Moving this quickly does not make for much time for a towel to dry before packing up the bus and heading out. I am looking for a towel that is lightweight, super absorbent, and drys in less than 30 minutes. Any suggestions?

You won't pack your towel. You'll hang it up at your bus seat. If you don't you get a sour towel mighty fast :)

Find one that's approved by intergalactic hitchhikers everywhere and you're set. :ph34r:

I had a blue and white striped towel so I could tell what one mine was.

It also made for a rather spiffy and natty turban for rain shows. :thumbup:

Look bro- find one at Wal-Mart that's thick and plush, not thin and cheaply made, and is clearly distinctive from any other towel in the universe. You'll thank me later after the tour. :ph34r:

Heh, I always just grabbed whatever was haging out in the lost and found. They had a funny smell some times and some had a few "crispy" spots but it beat trying to keep from losing my own.

Heh, I always just grabbed whatever was haging out in the lost and found. They had a funny smell some times and some had a few "crispy" spots but it beat trying to keep from losing my own.

Bozz has just answered why your towel must be distinctive. Otherwise some guy like him will be drying himself off with YOUR towel. :ph34r:

Congrats. You officially made my skin crawl. Probably not as far as your towels could crawl, though. :ph34r:

Im looking for a towel that I DONT have to hang in the bus. I want to be able to take a shower before a show, let the towel sit out for about 15 minutes and it be dry and then just throw it in my bag. I have been marching for five years, so I know exactly what I want... just trying to find it is the hard part...

Edited by tomrja

Im looking for a towel that I DONT have to hang in the bus. I want to be able to take a shower before a show, let the towel sit out for about 15 minutes and it be dry and then just throw it in my bag. I have been marching for five years, so I know exactly what I want... just trying to find it is the hard part...

Sounds like you just need a hair dryer, or just drip dry.

or better yet, How bout a couple ShamWows

Check out the first item listed on the Member Tour items page. These things dry fast and take up little space: Buy your tour towels here!