Your Favorite Corps

For crowd appeal and entertainment, I have to go with Empire Statesmen.

For BITD - Skyliners

ihave to with the corps i marched with for 7 years the SUNRISERS

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Bucs (for obvious reasons)

2) Bush - love the creativity, their energy and their guard...you never know what to expect

3) Minnesota Brass - again energy, but mostly for their brass sound...I always found it exciting, bright and powerful...

I'll go with Sun Devils and Empire Statesmen. Both corps will have a great season!

The Renegades, for that volume that puts you three rows back from your original seat; Empire for ALWAYS putting one of the most entertaining shows of the season on the field; MBI and Bucs because they really are THAT good! Honorable mention goes to the Yokohama Inspires, and I miss seeing them taking on DCA. As for mini corps, the Crunchy Frogs rule!

I think we should change the name of this thread to "What corps have you marched".

I always liked the Matadors and Steel City Ambassadors. Two corps that were always entertaining regardless of placement.

I think we should change the name of this thread to "What corps have you marched".

I always liked the Matadors and Steel City Ambassadors. Two corps that were always entertaining regardless of placement.

Agreed! I know I posted the only 2 corps that I am a big fan of in DCA. Of course I'm a fan of the corps I marched with in the past, but at least I can say I'm a fan of other corps in DCA.

Honorable mention goes to the Yokohama Inspires, and I miss seeing them taking on DCA.

no doubt,............I thought their first DCA appearance in 2002 was incredible,..................I absolutely loved Pavane for a Dead Princess. and their take on Sambandrea Swing.....................

Well thats why I said if you say the corps you march/marched, also put a second response. Nobody ever follows the rules! :rolleyes:

FWIW, I never marched in a competing corps...and the alumni corps I was involved with has never appeared at DCA championship weekend events.