Battle of the Knights

OK, it's back!!!

sword3.jpg

If my memory serves me correctly, the Sword was taken up north to Maine at the end of last season. This means the sword is vulnerable tomorrow night the 19th in Annapolis, MD. The Knights will defend it against the Knights of Corps, the Knights of Power, and from the west coast, the California Knights on an early east coast swing.

The Knights may raise the sword now... but who will hold it at the end of the season?

Battle of the Knights rules:

Whoever wins a battle with the current holder (the Knights), will receive the Knight's Sword. The corps will keep the sword until they get beat by another "Knights" corps at a show they are attending. The ceremony will be after the awards show. The DM will bring the sword with them to the awards ceremony and exchange or bring back the sword to thier corps. you may only win the sword in head to head competition. Good Luck to all Knights!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to check the schedule to see when will be my first attempt at getting it for the season.

Easy way would be for you to win it and bring it back to CA so I can take it from you :whistle:

The Knights often start off a little slow so could be a chance to get it early, but my friends it will be back with as we fight for this threepete--so cherish every second you may get with it! It will miss its temperature controlled velvet lined case on the front of our bus!

Our case has a Velour lining :devil:

Our case has a Velour lining :devil:

and I thought I was being clever with the velvet LOL velvet much better than velour

and I thought I was being clever with the velvet LOL velvet much better than velour

Maybe for you and your snobby elite thinking New Englanders... But our here in the West... Velour is the bomb !

And the Knight organization of NC gets off to strong start, with a 1,3,2 finish in Annapolis, the highest score so far, and...

The Knights sword!!

In its usual show of class, the Knights of Power took possession of the sword after imploring the crowd for a standing ovation from the past holder - the 2 time defending champion Knights.

The staff of the Treasure Coast Gold Drum and Bugle corps would like to congratulate the corps on their strong finish in Annapolis, MD

We would also like to congratulate the Knight organization of NC on procuring the Knights sword.

We wish all of the corps in DCP-I the best of luck and a safe tour.

Colby Dempsey

Executive Director

Treasure Coast Gold

In its usual show of class, the Knights of Power took possession of the sword after imploring the crowd for a standing ovation from the past holder - the 2 time defending champion Knights.

Nice job! Take care of the beauty! now the question is--does yours have velor or velvet? lol

And the Knight organization of NC gets off to strong start, with a 1,3,2 finish in Annapolis, the highest score so far, and...

The Knights sword!!

We'll see how long you hold onto the sword...