FirstBEAT "Pink Out"

Rooting for the baby blue to at least break a 70.000+ tonight!! havent heard anything about the uniform but from the people that have been talking Spirit has a fire under them this year and they are performing!

I don't think that will happen. What *will* be interesting is where these two corps are relative to each other.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno...Spirit started off 2009 with a 63.7, and from what I've heard, they're doing much better this year than they were around this time last year. Now, I don't know about a 70 or higher (would be nice, don't get me wrong), but I'd predict somewhere closer to the 64-65 range. Maybe. I don't do this prediction stuff very often!

I would so love to see a 70 but I dont think so. Im stickin with my hunch, wouldnt mind being wrong.

G

I'll update from my Droid as best I can, they're likely to be short, quick impressions though.

I don't think that will happen. What *will* be interesting is where these two corps are relative to each other.

Did you change the color of your banner in the signature?

So Spirit can't come out and completely shock every one and the judges and open with a 70.000 or above? I think they can do it. it has been tight lipped from Spirit all year. very very tight lipped. I think they are going to turn heads. People say the biggest improvement from Spirit this year is Visual. that has been what has been hurting them for the past few years starting in 08. They have had an impressive Brass line and percussion line. Guard and visual has been what is making Spirit suffer. (The programming Choice in 08 didnt help either with the members questioning what the show was to be)