FirstBEAT "Pink Out"

So Spirit can't come out and completely shock every one and the judges and open with a 70.000 or above? I think they can do it. it has been tight lipped from Spirit all year. very very tight lipped. I think they are going to turn heads. People say the biggest improvement from Spirit this year is Visual. that has been what has been hurting them for the past few years starting in 08. They have had an impressive Brass line and percussion line. Guard and visual has been what is making Spirit suffer. (The programming Choice in 08 didnt help either with the members questioning what the show was to be)

here is my question to you. Do you think they are better prepared then the Cavies?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Spirit can't come out and completely shock every one and the judges and open with a 70.000 or above? I think they can do it. it has been tight lipped from Spirit all year. very very tight lipped. I think they are going to turn heads. People say the biggest improvement from Spirit this year is Visual. that has been what has been hurting them for the past few years starting in 08. They have had an impressive Brass line and percussion line. Guard and visual has been what is making Spirit suffer. (The programming Choice in 08 didnt help either with the members questioning what the show was to be)

No way at all......

G

Well....

In my honest opinion i think with the style of show spirit is doing i think it will be well received. The Cavaliers are a seasoned corps and a championship caliber corps. From what i have heard the Cavies have some musical issues within Harrison's Dream and Smile. I dont think they will score below a 73.000 but i do think Spirit will be well rehearsed and alot better than in years Past.

I think Spirit will beat Glassmen and Teal Sound.

Teal will prolly score in the low to mid 60's cause of the type of show they are doing and the use of electronics and guitars. They arent the full compliment of 150 and they have a small guard. It is their first World Class Show and their first year in World Class. So I wish them the best of luck and much success this year. I love the show and it is awesome!!

Well....

In my honest opinion i think with the style of show spirit is doing i think it will be well received. The Cavaliers are a seasoned corps and a championship caliber corps. From what i have heard the Cavies have some musical issues within Harrison's Dream and Smile. I dont think they will score below a 73.000 but i do think Spirit will be well rehearsed and alot better than in years Past.

I think Spirit will beat Glassmen and Teal Sound.

Teal will prolly score in the low to mid 60's cause of the type of show they are doing and the use of electronics and guitars. They arent the full compliment of 150 and they have a small guard. It is their first World Class Show and their first year in World Class. So I wish them the best of luck and much success this year. I love the show and it is awesome!!

Hey, I would love to see Spirit turn it on and make top five....one of my all time favorite corps..but I dont see it happening and even if they are improved over last year......they arent going to be anywhere near a 70 tonight...but if they do, and I am wrong, I'll be happy being wrong in this instance.

Glassmen will beat them

G

Of course they can. The chances are very good that they won't, but they most definitely can. I think they should be happy if the come out of the gates anywhere above 65.

Either way however scores turn out... i am a die hard baby blue fan!!! i cant wait to see the new unis or catch the VOD From tonight on fan network!!

Whoever is at the show tonight -- let us know how Alliance does, if you can. I watched them rehearse last night and was pretty impressed. They have a good show - "For Whom The Bell Tolls." I really enjoyed the music, and they did a pretty good job with it.